• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Replacement Food Holder for Your Old Slice and Grate - TIA!

In summary, to determine the right replacement food holder for your old slice and grate, refer to the product number or name on your old food holder or contact customer service. It is important to choose the correct replacement to ensure proper fit and functionality. Attaching the replacement is simple, and it is made of durable, food-safe plastic that can be easily cleaned and is heat resistant. You can also purchase multiple replacements for convenience when using different types of food.
jbachen
Does anyone know if we can still get a replacement food holder for the old slice and grate? I looked in P3 under replacement parts, but it looks like the same part # as for the Ultimate Mandoline, so I want to be sure I order the correct thing.

TIA!

it looks like 108Q should be the correct number.

OK, I see both of them on there now. I guess I was sleep deprived when I was trying to figure it out last night. :rolleyes: Thanks!

One more question - Is shipping included if we send it to the customer as well? Or just if we ship to ourselves.

Never mind - I think I figured it out. Thanks, Shana!

1. How do I know which replacement food holder to choose?

The easiest way to determine the right replacement food holder for your old slice and grate is to refer to the product number or name on your old food holder. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I use any replacement food holder for my old slice and grate?

No, it is important to choose the correct replacement food holder for your old slice and grate to ensure proper fit and functionality. Using the wrong replacement may result in the food holder not securely attaching to your slice and grate.

3. How do I attach the replacement food holder to my old slice and grate?

Attaching the replacement food holder is simple and easy. Make sure the slice and grate is securely attached to the countertop or cutting board, then align the food holder with the grooves on the side and slide it into place.

4. What material is the replacement food holder made of?

Our replacement food holder is made of durable plastic that is food safe and easy to clean. It is also heat resistant and can be used in the dishwasher for convenient cleaning.

5. Can I purchase multiple replacement food holders for my old slice and grate?

Yes, you can purchase multiple replacement food holders for your old slice and grate. This is especially useful if you frequently use your slice and grate for different types of food and need to switch out the food holder quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • flemings99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956