• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Simple Additions on My Website!

In summary, the Old Simple Additions collection is a retired line of Pampered Chef products that are no longer available for purchase on their website. These products were discontinued to make way for new and innovative offerings, but the warranty policy still applies for any issues. While there are no exact replacements, similar products with similar features and designs may be available.
ChefNic
Does anyone else have the same "skin" on their website... either the greenish one or the purple one, with the Simple Additions, Ent. Set with the green rect. platter on there. I chose it because it looked nice, and I still like it best... but is there a way I can change that picture? Isn't it there because PC set it up like that? Are they going to change it? Are they going to give us more options for "skins"???

I agree. I have the green because I like the set-up the best, but I wish I could change the color and pictures. I like it because you can read more of my home page news. Oh well. I'll still stay with it :)

I also have the same skin on my website with the greenish color and the Simple Additions platter. I agree, it does look nice and I also chose it because it stood out to me. I'm not sure if there is a way to change the picture, but I do know that PC sets it up that way. I haven't heard anything about them changing it or adding more options for skins, but that would definitely be a great addition. It would be nice to have some variety and be able to personalize our websites even more. Hopefully, PC will take our feedback into consideration and make some updates in the future. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy the current skin on my website.

1. What is the Old Simple Additions collection?

The Old Simple Additions collection is a line of Pampered Chef products that were previously available on our website. These products have now been retired and are no longer being produced.

2. Can I still purchase items from the Old Simple Additions collection?

No, unfortunately these products are no longer available for purchase on our website. However, you may be able to find them on other online marketplaces or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Why were these products discontinued?

We are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings to provide our customers with the best and most current products. The Old Simple Additions collection was discontinued to make room for new and innovative products.

4. Can I still use my warranty on Old Simple Additions products?

Yes, our warranty policy still applies to Old Simple Additions products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any similar products to the Old Simple Additions collection?

While we no longer carry the exact products from the Old Simple Additions collection, we are constantly updating and expanding our product line. You may be able to find similar products with similar features and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephanieTPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbh06
  • nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • lyneya