• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Roaster Recipes: Delicious Ideas For Your Big Bowl!

In summary, "Old Roaster Recipes: Delicious Ideas For Your Big Bowl!" is a cookbook filled with easy and creative recipes specifically designed for roasting in a Pampered Chef stoneware roaster. While the recipes were created for this specific roaster, other roasting pans or dishes can also be used. The recipes are easy to make and use simple and affordable ingredients. The Pampered Chef roaster can also be used for baking, serving, and freezing.
raebates
Staff member
I have a customer who has the old roaster (great big bowl that fit inside the large round baking dish. Anyone have recipes for that?

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed.

I really mis-read this thread title.I thought it said Old Roadster Recipes.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with some recipes for your customer's old roaster. Here are a few ideas:1. Classic Roast Chicken: Place a whole chicken in the roaster and season with salt, pepper, and any herbs or spices you like. Roast at 375 degrees for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.2. Beef Stew: Brown chunks of beef in the roaster, then add in chopped onions, carrots, potatoes, and any other vegetables you like. Pour in beef broth and seasonings, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours, or until the beef is tender.3. Roasted Vegetables: Toss your favorite veggies (such as potatoes, carrots, onions, and bell peppers) with olive oil, salt, and pepper in the roaster. Roast at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until tender.4. Baked Pasta: Cook your favorite pasta according to package instructions, then mix it with your favorite sauce in the roaster. Top with cheese and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.I hope these ideas give your customer some inspiration for using their old roaster. Happy cooking!

What is "Old Roaster Recipes: Delicious Ideas For Your Big Bowl!"?

"Old Roaster Recipes: Delicious Ideas For Your Big Bowl!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and creative recipes specifically designed for roasting in your Pampered Chef stoneware roaster. It includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, side dishes, and even desserts.

Can I use any type of roaster for these recipes?

While these recipes were specifically created for the Pampered Chef stoneware roaster, you can also use any other type of roasting pan or dish. Just keep in mind that cooking times may vary, so be sure to check for doneness using a food thermometer.

Are the recipes in "Old Roaster Recipes" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Old Roaster Recipes" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of any skill level. The instructions are clear and simple to follow, and the ingredients are readily available at most grocery stores.

Do the recipes in "Old Roaster Recipes" use a lot of ingredients?

Not at all! Many of the recipes in "Old Roaster Recipes" use simple and affordable ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. There are also options for substitutions and variations to make the recipes even more versatile.

Can I use the roaster for anything other than roasting?

Yes, the Pampered Chef stoneware roaster can also be used for baking, serving, and even freezing. It is a versatile and durable piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of cooking and serving needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chesse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl