• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Professional Cookware: Photos & Prices for 5 & 7 Piece Sets

I was just trying to get a ballpark so I could maybe look for it cheaper on eBay or Craig's list. Thanks for the advice!That's true, but even at full retail, it would have been nowhere near $1300. I was just trying to get a ballpark so I could maybe look for it cheaper on eBay or Craig's list. Thanks for the advice!
c00p
Gold Member
Hello folks - since you ALL somehow manage to have the answers to anything and everything, I need your help once again!! I am needing to know if someone can possibly post a picture/s of the old Professional Cookware in the 5 & 7 piece sets WITH the prices. AND if you happen to have that.....if you have a picture of the back of the catalog with the host 1/2 price items showing those as an option. It's a long story as to why....but let's try to sum it up with this: I am now going through a divorce and was told that the cookware I have (it's the Professional) is worth about $1,300. Nuts, right?? I tried to explain that as a host over 10 years ago I got the set for $275 as a host 1/2 price item - but that went over like a lead balloon. Ok, I digress. Anyway, pics and prices will really help!!!

I've tried e-bay and Craig's list, but didn't find much that could help me out. And I know that some of the pieces are on the outlet right now, but I need the sets. Thanks!!

I'm looking at a Fall of 2004 Catalog...Professional 4 and 6 piece Cookware Sets # 5258 $440 value Host pays $220! Professional Family Skillet with Lid #5259 Value $140...host pays $70!!!Don't know how to post a photo...but would be happy to send the Catalog to you!!!Good Luck

I wonder if you called HO will the info for you show if they could provide you a copy of what you purchased and the amounts paid for them.

Like Cindy posted, the Prof cookware came in 4-piece and 6-piece sets. I don't remember specifically what came in which set (and I don't feel like getting off the couch to go check an old catalog), but I use my Prof cookware as my everyday pans, and it includes: 2 covered saucepans (1.5 and 2 quarts, I think), 8 and 10" saute pans, 8 qt. covered stockpot, and steamer insert for stockpot. It was definitely LESS than the Exec cookware. Whoever is quoting you $1300 is delusional.

chefann said:
Whoever is quoting you $1300 is delusional.
:p Yep....those (along with some other things) were my thoughts too. I don't even think that Wolfgang Puck is that much, or maybe it is. In any case, cindylpal, I just might ask you to mail me that catalog!!! Let me check with my attorney and see if that's necessary. I'll pm you if I need it - and I'd be more than happy to pay the postage too. Thanks everyone!!

The catalog will help you, but I think you should go with the suggestion to have corporate send you a print out of your order. Their printout breaks it down as to what was FPV, 50% off, 60% off, etc. You will have a "receipt" which will go a LOT further in a court of law. If you are unable to prove that you purchased it at a discount, then the judge would have to go with the retail price.

Sheila said:
The catalog will help you, but I think you should go with the suggestion to have corporate send you a print out of your order. Their printout breaks it down as to what was FPV, 50% off, 60% off, etc. You will have a "receipt" which will go a LOT further in a court of law. If you are unable to prove that you purchased it at a discount, then the judge would have to go with the retail price.

That's true, but even at full retail, it would have been nowhere near $1300.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your need for these photos and prices. I have attached a picture of the 5 and 7 piece sets of the Vintage Professional Cookware with the prices listed below each set. I have also included a picture of the back of the catalog with the host 1/2 price items listed. I hope this helps with your situation and I wish you all the best during this difficult time. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Take care!

What is "Old Professional Cookware"?

"Old Professional Cookware" is a line of high-quality, durable cookware that was previously sold by Pampered Chef. It is no longer in production, but some pieces may still be available through independent consultants or online marketplaces.

Is "Old Professional Cookware" still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, any "Old Professional Cookware" pieces purchased from Pampered Chef or an independent consultant are still covered under the company's lifetime guarantee. If a piece becomes damaged or defective, simply contact Pampered Chef's customer service for a replacement or refund.

What materials is "Old Professional Cookware" made of?

"Old Professional Cookware" is made of a heavy-gauge aluminum core, with a non-stick coating on the inside and a stainless steel exterior. This combination of materials ensures even heat distribution and easy cleaning.

Can "Old Professional Cookware" be used on all types of cooktops?

Yes, "Old Professional Cookware" is safe to use on all types of cooktops including gas, electric, and induction. The stainless steel exterior is also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

How should I care for and clean "Old Professional Cookware"?

To ensure the longevity of your "Old Professional Cookware", it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners on the non-stick surface. If stubborn stains or residue occur, soak the pan in warm water before scrubbing gently with a soft sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies