1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old Professional Cookware

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Hello folks - since you ALL somehow manage to have the answers to anything and everything, I need your help once again!! I am needing to know if someone can possibly post a picture/s of the old Professional Cookware in the 5 & 7 piece sets WITH the prices. AND if you happen to have that.....if you have a picture of the back of the catalog with the host 1/2 price items showing those as an option. It's a long story as to why....but let's try to sum it up with this: I am now going through a divorce and was told that the cookware I have (it's the Professional) is worth about $1,300. Nuts, right?? I tried to explain that as a host over 10 years ago I got the set for $275 as a host 1/2 price item - but that went over like a lead balloon. Ok, I digress. Anyway, pics and prices will really help!!!

I've tried e-bay and Craig's list, but didn't find much that could help me out. And I know that some of the pieces are on the outlet right now, but I need the sets. Thanks!!

Sep 29, 2009
  2. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

I'm looking at a Fall of 2004 Catalog...Professional 4 and 6 piece Cookware Sets # 5258 $440 value Host pays $220! Professional Family Skillet with Lid #5259 Value $140...host pays $70!!!

Don't know how to post a photo...but would be happy to send the Catalog to you!!!

Good Luck

Sep 29, 2009
  3. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

I wonder if you called HO will the info for you show if they could provide you a copy of what you purchased and the amounts paid for them.

Sep 29, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Like Cindy posted, the Prof cookware came in 4-piece and 6-piece sets. I don't remember specifically what came in which set (and I don't feel like getting off the couch to go check an old catalog), but I use my Prof cookware as my everyday pans, and it includes: 2 covered saucepans (1.5 and 2 quarts, I think), 8 and 10" saute pans, 8 qt. covered stockpot, and steamer insert for stockpot. It was definitely LESS than the Exec cookware. Whoever is quoting you $1300 is delusional.

Sep 29, 2009
  5. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

:p Yep....those (along with some other things) were my thoughts too. I don't even think that Wolfgang Puck is that much, or maybe it is. In any case, cindylpal, I just might ask you to mail me that catalog!!! Let me check with my attorney and see if that's necessary. I'll pm you if I need it - and I'd be more than happy to pay the postage too. Thanks everyone!!

Sep 29, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

The catalog will help you, but I think you should go with the suggestion to have corporate send you a print out of your order. Their printout breaks it down as to what was FPV, 50% off, 60% off, etc. You will have a "receipt" which will go a LOT further in a court of law. If you are unable to prove that you purchased it at a discount, then the judge would have to go with the retail price.

Sep 29, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That's true, but even at full retail, it would have been nowhere near $1300.

Sep 30, 2009
Have something to add?