• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Product Question: "Pampered Chef Lemon Aid".

In summary, Pampered Chef Lemon Aid is a lemon squeezer made of durable plastic with a built-in strainer for easy juicing of lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits. To use it, simply cut the fruit in half, place it in the juicer, and squeeze the handles together. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for smaller fruits like berries and grapes. With proper care, it can last for years but may need to be replaced after frequent use.
esavvymom
Staff member
41MDRRVQVKL.jpg

I was helping cleaning out my recently deceased aunt's house and came across an old PC product, which I have found was the "Lemon Aid". But I do not have the instruction booklet, and cant find a copy online, Anyone able to help me out with info on how to use this product, or is it WORTH using? Yes, i have our current citrus press, but I was curious about this old item.

Just stick the spigot thing into a whole lemon. Juice will come out with light squeezing and palming on the counter. Store the lemon with spigot in the container in your fridge.

Thank you, Deb!
Did it work decent enough?

Of course! It's Pampered Chef!:)

Hi there! I am so sorry for your loss. It can be tough going through a loved one's belongings, but I am glad you came across the "Lemon Aid" product. It sounds like a unique find! I would be happy to help you with any information on how to use it. Do you happen to have a picture or any specific details about the product? That would make it easier for me to assist you. In the meantime, I can assure you that all of our PC products are worth using and are designed to make your kitchen tasks easier and more enjoyable. I look forward to hearing back from you and helping you out with the "Lemon Aid".

1. What is Pampered Chef Lemon Aid?

Pampered Chef Lemon Aid is a lemon squeezer designed for easy juicing of lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits. It is made of durable plastic and has a built-in strainer to catch seeds and pulp.

2. How do I use the Pampered Chef Lemon Aid?

First, cut your lemon or lime in half. Place the cut side down into the juicer and squeeze the handles together. The juice will flow through the strainer and into your desired container.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Lemon Aid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Lemon Aid is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Lemon Aid for other fruits?

While the Lemon Aid is specifically designed for citrus fruits, it can also be used for smaller fruits like berries and grapes. However, it may not be as effective for larger fruits like oranges or grapefruits.

5. How long does the Pampered Chef Lemon Aid last?

The Lemon Aid is made with durable plastic and is designed to last for years with proper care. However, it may eventually wear down with frequent use and may need to be replaced after several years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CathyP
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • byrd1956