• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Pampered Partner Not Updating With Feb Specials

In summary, it is recommended to reach out to tech support for assistance with the Old Pampered Partner not updating with February specials. In the meantime, using the P3 version may be a temporary solution.
pamperedtiffani
Is anyone else having this problem:
Old Pampered Partner not updating with Feb specials

I know it's available on in P3 which I loaded, but I still prefer some of the reports and things available in the old PP. OS I'm trying to enter a show and it won't allow me to enter the Feb specials. I did a product update and a program update and do have the newest version of PP installed.

Also, when I go to manually add the specials in the product list it says they are already there. But i can't add them yo an order.

Sorry this is so long... any suggestions anyone????

It worked for me - I did a program and product update...and it works.
You might want to call Tech Support.

mine only let me add in one stone at 20% off I havent done the update yet so I am going to try that.

ok - feeling sort of silly. I mis-entered the original show date as Jan instead of Feb and so the specials for this show stayed for january. Thanks for your help though...

feeling much better :p

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the Old Pampered Partner not updating with the February specials. I can definitely understand your frustration, as it's important to have the most up-to-date information for your business. Have you tried reaching out to our tech support team for assistance? They may be able to provide some troubleshooting tips or help you figure out what may be causing the issue. You can also check our consultant resources or forums to see if any other consultants have experienced a similar problem and have found a solution. In the meantime, have you considered using the P3 version for entering your shows and orders? It may be a temporary solution until the issue with the old PP is resolved. I hope this helps, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. We're here to support you and your business! Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant.

1. Why is my Old Pampered Partner not updating with the February specials?

The Old Pampered Partner may not be updating with the February specials because it is outdated and no longer supported by the company. It is recommended to switch to the new Pampered Partner system to receive the latest updates and features.

2. How can I update my Old Pampered Partner to receive the February specials?

Unfortunately, the Old Pampered Partner is no longer supported by the company and cannot be updated. It is recommended to switch to the new Pampered Partner system to receive the latest updates and features.

3. Can I still access the February specials on the Old Pampered Partner?

No, the February specials are only available on the new Pampered Partner system. The Old Pampered Partner is no longer supported and will not have access to the latest updates and features.

4. Will I lose my data if I switch to the new Pampered Partner system?

No, your data will not be lost when switching to the new Pampered Partner system. The company has made it easy to transfer all of your data from the Old Pampered Partner to the new system.

5. How can I switch to the new Pampered Partner system?

You can switch to the new Pampered Partner system by contacting the company's customer support team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assistance to make a smooth transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956