• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Order Forms - Reduce Waste and Save Money!

A
AFwife
I hate throwing stuff out especially if I had to pay for it.

Any ideas on what to do with old order forms?

I used some at a show last night when it hit me, the new stuff isn't on it and the shipping is different as in WRONG on it too.

:rolleyes:

I toss 'em. Less clutter. Clutter makes me insane. :p

I keep them in a file (nice and neat)to use the back side. You can print show summary stuff and all of the other stuff out of pampered partner reports, you only need one side of the paper and no one else sees it anyway :p . I even use the colored paper for this.
I don't like to throw things away that I pay for either!! So why not recycle. Save our landfills. :)

Last edited:
I only have 25 of them left.

Using the back side is a good idea.

Thanks!

Old order formsI throw a couple in when I hand order catalogs and order forms out to customers...then point out that the winners in the crowd have 50 cents off their shipping. Costs me a buck, but they get soooooo excited to get that small discount. I'm using up my old order forms and keeping customers happy at the same time. (I do point out that they will have to write in any of the new products that came out this spring, but they are so excited to get 50 cents off, they don't seem to mind).

You can always use them for the host's order. They don't pay shipping anyway!

I use mine. I just update them before I give them out and since I have the write in ones I dont have to worry about discontinued items being on there and the new ones not being on them. I also tear off the wish list on back

1. What are some creative ways to repurpose old order forms?

There are many creative ways to repurpose old order forms. You can use them as scrap paper for taking notes or making lists. They can also be used as packing material for shipping fragile items. Additionally, you can cut them into smaller pieces and use them as bookmarks or gift tags.

2. How can repurposing old order forms help reduce waste?

Repurposing old order forms helps reduce waste by giving them a new purpose instead of throwing them away. This keeps them out of landfills and reduces the amount of paper waste produced.

3. How can repurposing old order forms save money?

Repurposing old order forms can save money by eliminating the need to purchase new paper for tasks such as taking notes or writing lists. It can also save money on packing materials for shipping items.

4. What should I do with old order forms that have incorrect information?

If old order forms have incorrect information, they can still be repurposed by using them for tasks that do not require accurate information, such as scrap paper or packing material. Alternatively, you can recycle them to reduce waste.

5. Is it environmentally friendly to repurpose old order forms?

Yes, repurposing old order forms is environmentally friendly because it reduces the amount of paper waste produced. By giving them a new purpose, they are kept out of landfills and contribute to a more sustainable environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • jigsmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenniferp417