1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old order forms????

1. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I hate throwing stuff out especially if I had to pay for it.

Any ideas on what to do with old order forms?

I used some at a show last night when it hit me, the new stuff isn't on it and the shipping is different as in WRONG on it too.

:rolleyes:

Mar 12, 2006
  2. I toss 'em. Less clutter. Clutter makes me insane. :p

3. Jayne

Jayne Member Gold Member

I keep them in a file (nice and neat)to use the back side. You can print show summary stuff and all of the other stuff out of pampered partner reports, you only need one side of the paper and no one else sees it anyway :p . I even use the colored paper for this.
    I don't like to throw things away that I pay for either!! So why not recycle. Save our landfills. :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
    Mar 12, 2006
  4. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I only have 25 of them left.

Using the back side is a good idea.

Thanks!

Mar 12, 2006
  5. Old order forms

I throw a couple in when I hand order catalogs and order forms out to customers...then point out that the winners in the crowd have 50 cents off their shipping. Costs me a buck, but they get soooooo excited to get that small discount. I'm using up my old order forms and keeping customers happy at the same time. (I do point out that they will have to write in any of the new products that came out this spring, but they are so excited to get 50 cents off, they don't seem to mind).

Apr 16, 2006
  6. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

You can always use them for the host's order. They don't pay shipping anyway!

Apr 16, 2006
  7. stacieka

stacieka Member

I use mine. I just update them before I give them out and since I have the write in ones I dont have to worry about discontinued items being on there and the new ones not being on them. I also tear off the wish list on back

Apr 19, 2006
Have something to add?