• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a long-time Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, this conversation highlights the experience and passion of a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for over 20 years. They currently work part-time for the company and enjoy the sense of community and support within the company. If someone is interested in becoming a consultant, they can reach out to the consultant or visit the company's website. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies due to the quality and versatility of their products, which the consultant takes pride in promoting.
Cedelchef
Gold Member
Hi all, I was a member of this board or something similar years ago. With PC since June, 1998. I used to do PC full time but since 2005 have a full time job too. It's great to be here and the information is awesome!! :chef:
Carolyn

Welcome!!!

Welcome back!!

Welcome to our community!

Thank you!!

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant with Pampered Chef since June 1998, which means I have over 20 years of experience with the company.

2. Do you work for Pampered Chef full-time?

I used to work for Pampered Chef full-time, but since 2005 I have a full-time job in addition to my role as a consultant. However, I still have a passion for Pampered Chef and enjoy sharing their products with others.

3. What do you like most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the things I love most about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the sense of community and support within the company. I have made so many wonderful connections with other consultants and customers who share my love for cooking and the Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to me or visit the company's website to learn more about the process. It's a great opportunity to earn extra income, meet new people, and have fun while doing it!

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies is the quality and versatility of their products. As a consultant, I am proud to stand behind these products and know that they will help people create delicious meals and memories in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Christine Hughes