• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Garlic Press Cleaning Tool Not Available

In summary, the old garlic press cleaning tool is no longer available because it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. There are no plans to release a new version of the tool. Alternative cleaning tools such as a small brush or toothbrush can be used to clean the garlic press. The press can still be used without the cleaning tool, but it is important to clean it thoroughly after each use to prevent bacteria build-up.
chefgirlrd
Well I guess the cleaning tool for the old garlic press is not available after all. So does anyone have one I can buy from you?

Thanks!

the only difference between the old garlic press and the current one is where the cleaning tool attaches to the press. The old one clipped on the end and had to be removed before you could use the press. The current press has a place for it in the handle where it can stay until you want to use it. You can order the current one and it will work, it just won't attach to your press.

1. Why is the old garlic press cleaning tool no longer available?

The old garlic press cleaning tool is no longer available because it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as low demand, production costs, or the release of a newer and improved version.

2. Can I still purchase the old garlic press cleaning tool anywhere?

No, unfortunately the old garlic press cleaning tool is no longer sold by Pampered Chef or any other retailers. However, there are many alternative cleaning tools available that can effectively clean your garlic press.

3. What alternative cleaning tools do you recommend for the garlic press?

We recommend using a small cleaning brush or a toothbrush to clean your garlic press. Simply dip the brush in warm soapy water and scrub the crevices of the press to remove any garlic residue. You can also use a toothpick to remove any stubborn pieces of garlic.

4. Can I still use my old garlic press without the cleaning tool?

Yes, you can still use your old garlic press without the cleaning tool. However, it is important to thoroughly clean the press after each use to prevent bacteria build-up. You can also consider upgrading to a newer garlic press model that comes with a built-in cleaning tool.

5. Will Pampered Chef be releasing a new version of the garlic press cleaning tool?

At this time, there are no plans to release a new version of the garlic press cleaning tool. However, our product development team is always working on new and innovative kitchen tools, so stay tuned for any updates or new releases in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • flemings99