• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for Old Easy Accent Decorator | Veteran Help Needed

In summary, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool that simplifies the process of decorating and garnishing food. It is a handheld device with interchangeable tips that can be filled with icing, sauces, or other fillings to create beautiful designs on cakes, cookies, and more. To use it, simply fill the container, attach the desired tip, and squeeze gently. It can be used for both sweet and savory dishes and can be easily cleaned by disassembling all parts and washing with warm soapy water. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects or issues.
pamperedbecky
Do any of you veterans know if it's possible to get a replacement part (the bottom ring) on the old Easy Accent Decorator, which I think was made prior to 1/2/02? If I can't get that for a customer who needs it (actually I came across two customers who need replacement parts for that), any suggestions on how to handle this? Thank you!

I actually just ordered a replacement part for the decorater for a customer and I didn't know she had the old decorater. The replacement part of course didn't fit on it. I called the home office and they said they don't have any replacement parts for the old easy accent decorater.

This was discontinued too long ago for replacement parts.

Remember her name. If they have the mystery boxes at conference this year, you may be lucky enough to get an old EAD. I did last year. When I called a customer who had been looking for one, she was SOOO happy!

I have heard numerous times that the playtex bottle rims work for those.

jdavis said:

I've heard the exact same thing, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

jdavis said:

It does work. I passed the idea on to a friend of mine and she tried it. She also used the outside part of nipple (cut the middle out) because she felt like it needed a better seal.

1. What is the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

The Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool designed to make decorating and garnishing food simple and effortless. It is a handheld device with interchangeable tips that can be filled with icing, sauces, or other fillings and used to create beautiful designs on cakes, cookies, and other dishes.

2. How do I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

To use the Old Easy Accent Decorator, simply fill the container with your desired filling, attach the desired tip, and squeeze gently to create your desired design. The device can be used with both right and left hands, making it easy for anyone to use.

3. Can I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator for savory dishes as well?

Yes, you can use the Old Easy Accent Decorator for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for adding finishing touches to appetizers, entrees, and even drinks. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the device after each use to prevent any flavor mixing.

4. How do I clean the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

To clean the Old Easy Accent Decorator, disassemble all the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. The tips can also be washed in the dishwasher. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling. Avoid using sharp objects to clean the tips to prevent any damage.

5. Is the Old Easy Accent Decorator covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Old Easy Accent Decorator comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with the device, please contact our customer service team for assistance and possible replacement. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • TJMagoo