1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Old Easy Accent Decorator

1. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Do any of you veterans know if it's possible to get a replacement part (the bottom ring) on the old Easy Accent Decorator, which I think was made prior to 1/2/02? If I can't get that for a customer who needs it (actually I came across two customers who need replacement parts for that), any suggestions on how to handle this? Thank you!

Jun 26, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I actually just ordered a replacement part for the decorater for a customer and I didn't know she had the old decorater. The replacement part of course didn't fit on it. I called the home office and they said they don't have any replacement parts for the old easy accent decorater.

Jun 26, 2005
  3. pamperdawn

pamperdawn Member

This was discontinued too long ago for replacement parts.

Remember her name. If they have the mystery boxes at conference this year, you may be lucky enough to get an old EAD. I did last year. When I called a customer who had been looking for one, she was SOOO happy!

Mar 3, 2007
  4. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I have heard numerous times that the playtex bottle rims work for those.

Mar 3, 2007
  5. Harrle

Harrle Member

I've heard the exact same thing, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Mar 4, 2007
  6. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

It does work. I passed the idea on to a friend of mine and she tried it. She also used the outside part of nipple (cut the middle out) because she felt like it needed a better seal.

Mar 4, 2007
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted