• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Lower Ring for the Old Easy Accent Decorator: Can Anyone Help?

In summary, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" is a kitchen tool used for decorating and adding finishing touches to baked goods and other dishes. It can be used for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other baked goods, as well as for adding sauces, dressings, and other toppings to dishes. To use it, simply fill it with your desired filling or topping, hold it like a pen, and gently squeeze to release the contents onto your dish. It can be used with both hot and cold ingredients, but it is recommended to use with thicker fillings and toppings. The tool is also dishwasher safe, and can be easily cleaned by disassembling the parts and placing them in the dishwasher or by hand washing with warm so
KHarkness
I am wondering if anyone has the lower ring for the OLD Easy Accent Decorator, the one that was sold before '02???? I have a customer who needs one. I'd be SO grateful to help out my loyal customer!

Thanks so much,
[email protected]

Somewhere there is a thread that talks about the rings on playtex bottles being a pretty good match. HTH

I think I have one...I think I have one of these. I have collected pieces over my PC years...
Let me know if you still need it.
:)
Please email me, I don't get on chefsuccess as much as I like.

What is the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring"?

The "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" is a kitchen tool used for decorating and adding finishing touches to baked goods and other dishes. It is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and is easy to use.

What can I use the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" for?

The "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" can be used for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other baked goods. It can also be used for adding sauces, dressings, and other toppings to dishes.

How do I use the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring"?

To use the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring", simply fill it with your desired filling or topping, hold it like a pen, and gently squeeze to release the contents onto your dish. You can also change the tips to create different designs.

Can the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" be used with hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" is safe to use with both hot and cold ingredients. However, it is recommended to use with thicker fillings and toppings, as thinner liquids may leak out more easily.

Is the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Ring" is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the parts and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a cleaning brush for a more thorough clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • Beckycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • husbandwifepcteam