• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding an Old Cookie Press Use & Care Guide

In summary, if you are looking for an old cookie press use and care guide, you can search online for a digital copy, contact Pampered Chef for a physical copy, or try online marketplaces and other consultants. While the guide can be helpful, it is not necessary to use an old cookie press. It is important to have the correct guide for your specific press. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef no longer sells the guide for older models, but there are alternative resources such as instructional videos and online communities for learning how to use and care for an old cookie press.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Where can I find the use and care guide for the old cookie press?

Thanks!

Is this what you needed??

Attachments

• 1525 Cookie Press.pdf
    299.9 KB · Views: 16,494
I don't have it but I do have this doc which might help. I believe I got it from CS.

Attachments

• Cookie Press instructions-recipes-old.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 2,192
Kathleen and Beth,Thank you both sooooo much! You are awesome! :)Suz

I LOVE my old style cookie press. I just made 150 ESP cookies last week! I did seriously nip my finger on the Teeth tho. I have the new press just think the old one is faster. Although I grew up making spritz cookies with a Mirro cookie press that is just like our new version.

When did the new version come out?

Thanks for the Pampered Chef idiot sheet! Just found this one, in mint condition -- and of course the instructions were missing! It;s always something . . . .

Is there anyway to get the ring part for the old style cookie press? Mine broke. Any substitutes?

try the ring off a Playtex baby bottle. the kind that has
the drop in bags

thank you for posting the files! no idea where on my computer the last ones went that I downloaded. I can never remember if it's number or letter side out. I'm saving the file to my computer, phone, and tablet this time.

1. How do I find an old cookie press use and care guide?

There are a few different ways you can go about finding an old cookie press use and care guide. One option is to search online for a digital copy of the guide, either through the manufacturer's website or through a third-party website. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef directly and inquire about obtaining a physical copy of the guide. Additionally, you may be able to find the guide through online marketplaces or by contacting other Pampered Chef consultants who may have a copy.

2. Can I still use an old cookie press without the use and care guide?

While having the use and care guide can be helpful, it is not necessary to use an old cookie press. The basic function of the press is typically intuitive and can be used without any instructions. However, if you are unsure about how to properly use or maintain the press, it is recommended to try and obtain a guide for reference.

3. Is the use and care guide the same for all cookie presses?

No, the use and care guide may differ between different models or brands of cookie presses. It is important to make sure you have the correct guide for your specific press to ensure proper use and care.

4. Can I purchase a new use and care guide for an old cookie press?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef no longer sells the use and care guide for older cookie presses. Your best bet is to try and find a digital or physical copy through other sources, such as online marketplaces or contacting other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are there any alternative resources for learning how to use and care for an old cookie press?

Yes, there are several alternative resources you can use to learn how to use and care for an old cookie press. You can search online for instructional videos or tutorials, as well as reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, there are many online forums and communities dedicated to baking and kitchen tools where you can ask for guidance and tips from experienced users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefkugler
  • Products and Tips
Replies