• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Older Cookie Press Disks Fit My Host's Customer's Cookie Press?

In summary, older cookie press disks are generally compatible with newer cookie presses, but it is important to check for the correct size and shape for the specific model. It is recommended to use only Pampered Chef brand disks with their cookie presses to prevent damage. There are no special instructions for using older disks, but proper cleaning and drying is important. Older disks can still be purchased for older models on the Pampered Chef website. Using older disks should not affect the quality of the cookies as long as they are in good condition.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My host called with a question from a customer. She has an old cookie press that came out before all the other disks (before my time! Didn't even know there was another option). She wants to know if the current disks will fit it. I know you can order them on the replacement form but didn't want to if they won't fit.

I don't remember another cookie press other than the one with the disk's. Unless it was from over 12 years ago.

I agree, it has to be more than 12 years ago. This is the only cookie press we've had since I've been with the company.

Maybe it's from another company, I've had that more than once with different PC products!

The one we have now is the only one we've sold and it has never been enhanced

That's why I came here, knew somebody would know better than me!

1. Will older cookie press disks fit my host's customer's cookie press?

Yes, in most cases older cookie press disks will fit into newer cookie presses. However, it is important to make sure that the disk is the correct size and shape for the specific cookie press model.

2. Can I use different brand cookie press disks with my Pampered Chef cookie press?

No, we recommend using only Pampered Chef brand cookie press disks with our cookie presses. Other brands may not be compatible and could damage the press or result in unevenly shaped cookies.

3. Are there any special instructions for using older cookie press disks?

No, as long as the disk fits properly into the cookie press, you can use it just like any other disk. However, make sure to properly clean and dry the disk before and after each use to prevent sticking and ensure smooth operation.

4. Can I still purchase older cookie press disks if I have an older model cookie press?

Yes, we offer a variety of older cookie press disks for purchase on our website. Simply search for your specific model of cookie press to find compatible disks.

5. Will using older cookie press disks affect the quality of my cookies?

No, the quality of your cookies will not be affected by using older cookie press disks. As long as the disk fits properly and is in good condition, the cookies should turn out just as they would with a newer disk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • alidafrizzell
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • babywings76