• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will New Disks Fit in My Old Cookie Press?

In summary, the old cookie press is a manual press that requires turning a handle to push the dough through, while the new cookie press is electric and does the pressing for you. The basic operation of the old cookie press is simple and intuitive, but instructions and tips can be found on the website. The disks for the old and new cookie press are not interchangeable, and it is important to use the correct disks for your specific press. The old cookie press can be used for other types of dough, but it should not be too soft or sticky. Greasing the cookie press is not necessary, but can be done lightly with non-stick cooking spray or vegetable oil if the dough is sticking.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I have a host who has the old cookie press who apparently has lost her disks... Wants to know if the new disks will fit in her Old press... I have hunted every where and can't find mine to dry them and see if they fit. My guess is no as the new ones are so much thinner than the old one... Any one know? OR does anyone have an extra set they would like to find a home for?

I actually do have an extra set. My press quit working and my brother never used the one I gave him so I took it back! I have the disks from his box. Send me an address and I will mail them
And no, the disks between the 2 presses are not interchangeable. The new ones are metal, thinner and smaller than the plastic.
Where do you live in Indiana? I have family all over the state!

Oh my goodness! That would be so awesome! How much do you want for them? Send me an e-mail or give me yours and we can discuss detail! [email protected] is mine!

What is the difference between the old and new cookie press?

The old cookie press is a manual press that requires you to turn a handle to push the dough through the press, while the new cookie press is electric and does the pressing for you.

Can I still use my old cookie press if I have lost the instructions?

Yes, the basic operation of the old cookie press is simple and intuitive. However, if you are unfamiliar with how to use it, you can find instructions and tips on our website.

Are the disks from the old cookie press interchangeable with the new one?

No, the disks for the old and new cookie press have different sizes and shapes and are not interchangeable. Please make sure to use the correct disks for your specific cookie press.

Can I use the old cookie press to make other types of dough besides cookie dough?

Yes, the old cookie press can be used to make other types of dough such as pastry dough, cheese straws, and even some types of pasta dough. Just make sure the dough is not too soft or sticky.

Do I need to grease the cookie press before using it?

It is not necessary to grease the cookie press before using it, but if you are having trouble with the dough sticking, you can lightly spray the press with non-stick cooking spray or wipe it with a small amount of vegetable oil before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies