• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Update My Online Orders with Host/Guest Specials?

In summary, "Old Consultant, New Website" is a service that helps experienced consultants update their online presence with a modern and professional website. In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for any business, including consulting. A new website can help showcase skills and expertise, reach a wider audience, and attract potential clients. The service works by first having a consultation to discuss goals and preferences, then creating a custom website with ongoing maintenance and support. "Old Consultant, New Website" stands out from other website services by tailoring specifically for experienced consultants and offering personalized support. The cost varies depending on the scope and complexity of the website, with competitive pricing and a focus on affordability for old consultants.
heidabear
I've never had a website on PC, although I've been with PC for 2 years. I just set it up for the first time. Does anyone have any advice? (This is the old web, obviously, connected to P3.)

Can I update orders with Host/Guest Specials once it's been submitted online?

The process is as follows:
-set up your cooking/catalog shows online/your web
-guest for the show can then place an order online for their show (it asks if they are shopping for a show or not)
-once an order is placed, you will get an email summary of the order
-you then must go to "managing your shows" and review your online order(s)
-then you go to p3 and "copy online orders" and they will appear
-if the guest has ordered over $60 and has not selected their guest special, you can then manually add it.

However, straight up online orders that are not for a show are not eligible for the guest specials no matter how much they spend.

Yes, you can update orders with Host/Guest Specials once the order has been submitted online. To do this, log into your PC account and go to the "My Orders" section. Find the order you want to update and click on the "Edit" button next to it. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the order, including adding in any Host/Guest Specials that may have been missed during the initial submission. Be sure to save your changes before exiting the page.

What is "Old Consultant, New Website"?

"Old Consultant, New Website" is a service that helps experienced consultants update their online presence with a modern and professional website.

Why do I need a new website as an old consultant?

In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is crucial for any business, including consulting. A new website can help you showcase your skills and expertise, reach a wider audience, and attract potential clients.

How does "Old Consultant, New Website" work?

First, we will have a consultation to discuss your goals and preferences for your website. Then, our team of web designers and developers will create a custom website that reflects your brand and meets your needs. We also offer ongoing maintenance and support to ensure your website stays up-to-date.

What makes "Old Consultant, New Website" different from other website services?

Our service is tailored specifically for experienced consultants, so we understand your unique needs and can create a website that effectively represents your expertise. We also offer personalized support and strive for 100% client satisfaction.

How much does "Old Consultant, New Website" cost?

The cost of our service varies depending on the scope and complexity of your website. We offer competitive pricing and can provide a personalized quote after discussing your specific needs. Our goal is to provide a high-quality website at an affordable price for old consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mille