• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef items are available for sale?

In summary, the person is selling a variety of items, including DVDs, CDs, cookbooks, and recipe cards, from past years. The prices range from $1.00 to $5.00 and the seller is willing to ship at an additional cost. They can be contacted through email or picked up locally in Penn Valley, CA.
noelskitchen
Here's the list I'm selling:
potentially spoken for/sold |available
5 DVD's:
Your Season of Success Fall/Winter 2007
Spring into Success! Spring/Summer 2008
Your Season of Success Fall/winter 2008
Spring Into Success! Spring/Summer 2009
Cooking Shows In Action
Show and Sell Spring/summer 2009
Total: $3.00 for all (These are previous years but maybe a new consultant can brush up on their skills with knowing past info.)

Your Life Your Way DVD Total: $1.00

Get it Together! Time Management and Organization
Bookings Galore 2007 National Conference
Total: $2.00 (These are copied CD's to listen to in the car or at home)

Doris Christopher's Stoneware Sensations-Baking with The Family Heritage Collection Cookbook Total: $5.00

Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2003 Total: $1.00 (Front cover has some wrinkle on bottom from shelf life)

Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2009 Total: $1.00

Lot of Pampered Chef Variety Recipe Cards (Mexican Lasagna, Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie, Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches and more) Total: $5.00 (Most of these have my sticker or stamp but you could cover over with yours)

If I come across more, I'll add to the list.

All items are in pretty good condition unless otherwise noted after item(s). I will accept payments via paypal or cash. If local you can pick up, if I have to ship those costs will have to be added to the requested cost. Feel free to email me @ [email protected]. I live in Penn Valley, CA 95946.

Thank you for looking.Available | Price Your Season of Success Fall/Winter 2007 | $3.00 Spring into Success! Spring/Summer 2008 | $3.00 Your Season of Success Fall/winter 2008 | $3.00 Spring Into Success! Spring/Summer 2009 | $3.00 Cooking Shows In Action | $3.00 Show and Sell Spring/summer 2009 | $3.00 Your Life Your Way DVD | $1.00 Get it Together! Time Management and Organization | $2.00 Bookings Galore 2007 National Conference | $2.00 Doris Christopher's Stoneware Sensations-Baking with The Family Heritage Collection Cookbook | $5.00 Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2003 | $1.00 Pampered Chef Season's Best S/S 2009 | $1.00 Lot of Pampered Chef Variety Recipe Cards | $5.00

What are "Old Consultant Items-See List"?

"Old Consultant Items-See List" refers to products that have been discontinued by Pampered Chef and are no longer available for purchase through the company. These items may still be available through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Can I still purchase "Old Consultant Items-See List" through Pampered Chef?

No, these items are no longer sold by Pampered Chef and are only available through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Why are some items discontinued by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef regularly evaluates and updates their product line to ensure the best quality and value for their customers. This means that some items may be discontinued to make room for new and improved products.

Can I find a replacement for "Old Consultant Items-See List" on the Pampered Chef website?

In most cases, Pampered Chef offers similar or upgraded versions of discontinued items on their website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations on alternative products.

Are "Old Consultant Items-See List" still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, Pampered Chef's guarantee covers all products, including discontinued items, for up to one year from the date of purchase. If you experience any issues with an "Old Consultant Item-See List", you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bgpamperedchef
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • brandy223