• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discounted F/W 05 Catalogues Available for Trade at Fairs!

In summary, by putting a discounted label over the product and then placing a new product flyer inside, you can give your old catalogues a new life. This is a cute idea, and it will get you some hosts at your upcoming fairs.
Princess
I have tons of F/W 05 catalogues that I want to get rid of. How can I give these away at fairs..but make people aware that their is discounted product and price changes etc.

You could make up the little address labels with one of the cute sayings that have been posted on here. The one I've used is:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

By putting that on there they know it's not a current catalog and if they do call to purchase a discontinued item you can let them know that was a last season product and help them choose something different. It may also get you some hosts!

WOW Thanks!

I also have 3 1/2 packs of old catalogues. What I am doing is putting a discountinued label over the product and then placing a new product flyer inside.

Rayday:

I like the saying you have on your catalogues. That would be a cute idea for the front.

I plan on using my old ones at the fairs I have signed up for in the coming months.

tpchefrebecca said:
I also have 3 1/2 packs of old catalogues. What I am doing is putting a discountinued label over the product and then placing a new product flyer inside.

Rayday:

I like the saying you have on your catalogues. That would be a cute idea for the front.

I plan on using my old ones at the fairs I have signed up for in the coming months.

Do you have a new product flyer handy? Love this idea!

The one thing that took me a year to figure out....yes I am a bit slow to catching on, but I finally figured out that even the order forms should only be ordered as needed. Try not to order too many at one time. I was giving old order forms to my customers w/o realizing the shipping had changed. I had to cover the difference. Thank goodness it was only a few customers. Lesson learned.

rayday said:
You could make up the little address labels with one of the cute sayings that have been posted on here. The one I've used is:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

By putting that on there they know it's not a current catalog and if they do call to purchase a discontinued item you can let them know that was a last season product and help them choose something different. It may also get you some hosts!

I am using this now!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the struggle of wanting to get rid of old catalogues while also making sure people are aware of any discounted products and price changes. One idea could be to create a banner or sign specifically mentioning the discounted products and price changes. You could also offer a special deal or promotion for anyone who brings in a F/W 05 catalogue to the fair. Another option could be to have a designated section or table at the fair specifically for the F/W 05 catalogues, with a sign that says "Discounted F/W 05 Catalogues - Check out our special deals and price changes!" This way, people will be drawn to that section and can browse through the catalogues while also being aware of the discounts and changes. Best of luck with getting rid of those catalogues!

What products are included in the discounted F/W 05 catalogues?

The discounted F/W 05 catalogues include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials from the Pampered Chef brand.

How much of a discount can I expect on the F/W 05 catalogues?

The exact discount on the F/W 05 catalogues may vary, but typically it is a significant discount off of the original retail price.

Are the discounted F/W 05 catalogues only available for trade at fairs?

Yes, at this time, the discounted F/W 05 catalogues are only available for trade at fairs. They are not available for purchase through our website or other retail outlets.

Can I still earn host rewards if I purchase the discounted F/W 05 catalogues?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you purchase the discounted F/W 05 catalogues at a fair. However, any rewards earned will be based on the discounted price, not the original retail price.

Are there limited quantities of the discounted F/W 05 catalogues available?

Yes, there are limited quantities of the discounted F/W 05 catalogues available at each fair. We recommend arriving early to ensure you are able to trade for the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MichelleRoth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • ChefBeckyD