• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with Extra Catalogs: Advice from Kelly

In summary, there are several things you can do with extra Pampered Chef catalogs, including sharing them with others, using them for fundraising, donating them, or recycling them. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept returns of extra catalogs. However, you can make the most of them by always having some on hand, including them in orders or displays, or using them for personal use. To get rid of old or outdated catalogs, you can recycle them or use them as scrap paper, or consult your Pampered Chef consultant for recycling options.
pamperedkel
Just wondering what everyone does with their out of season catalogues. I have tons from last season because I had 2 recruits right at the end of the season.
Thanks,
Kelly

use them to give out at fairs and expos....Also use them for doctor's offices and such so you don't have to waste your new ones and when they call, you have a chance to meet with them to give the new catalogs.

I usually recycle my out of season catalogues or donate them to local schools or community centers. Some people also use them for arts and crafts projects or as wrapping paper for gifts. How about you?

1. What can I do with extra Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are several things you can do with extra Pampered Chef catalogs:

• Share them with friends, family, and coworkers who may be interested in purchasing products.
  • Leave them in public places, such as coffee shops or waiting rooms, for others to browse through and potentially place orders.
  • Use them as part of a fundraiser for a school or nonprofit organization.
  • Donate them to libraries, community centers, or other public spaces for others to use and enjoy.
  • Recycle them to help reduce waste and protect the environment.

2. Can I return extra catalogs to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept returns of extra catalogs. However, you can always find creative ways to use them or pass them along to others who may be interested.

3. How can I make the most of my extra Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few ways to make the most of your extra catalogs:

• Always have a few on hand to give to potential customers when you're out and about.
  • Include them in orders as a way to introduce new products or promotions.
  • Use them to create eye-catching displays at vendor events or parties.
  • Include them in thank-you notes or follow-up emails to customers.

4. Can I use extra Pampered Chef catalogs for my own personal use?

Absolutely! While the main purpose of catalogs is to promote and sell products, you can also use them for your own personal reference or to share with friends and family.

5. How can I get rid of old or outdated Pampered Chef catalogs?

If you have old or outdated catalogs, you can either recycle them or use them as scrap paper for notes or lists. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have a recycling program or if they can collect and recycle the catalogs for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • KBender295