• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Outdated Catalogs: Ideas for Fall 2013

In summary, there are various creative ways to repurpose outdated catalogs, such as using them for decoupage, collages, wrapping paper, vision boards, and DIY crafts. They can also be recycled with other paper products or through the catalog company's recycling program. Old catalogs can also be used for home decor, such as wallpaper, wall collages, placemats, and coasters. They also have practical uses, such as reference material, sentimental value, surface protectors, and mats for messy activities. If you do not want to keep them, you can donate them, give them to others, recycle them, or use them as packing material for shipping.
Halle-Doodle
I ordered far more catalogs then I needed for the Fall 2013, now they are basically no good-- what do you all do with outdated catalogs? Feels a waste to throw them out...

There is a label with a cute poem that you put on them and leave them in waiting areas, like the oil change, car service, dentist, dress (ask some don't allow) take them to festivals. Search files for old catalog labels.

The date on this catalog may be old,
But look inside and you'll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get them FREE!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

1. What are some creative ways to repurpose outdated catalogs?

There are several ways to repurpose outdated catalogs. Some ideas include using them for decoupage projects, creating collages, or using them as wrapping paper for gifts. You can also cut out images and words to make a vision board or use them as material for DIY crafts.

2. Can outdated catalogs be recycled?

Yes, most catalogs can be recycled with other paper products. However, it's best to check with your local recycling guidelines to ensure they accept catalogs. If not, you can also contact the catalog company to see if they have a recycling program in place.

3. How can I use outdated catalogs for home decor?

There are a few ways to incorporate outdated catalogs into your home decor. You can use pages as wallpaper or cut out images to create a unique wall collage. You can also use them as placemats or coasters for a fun and colorful table setting.

4. Are there any practical uses for old catalogs?

Yes, there are practical uses for old catalogs. You can use them as a reference for past products or prices, or keep them for sentimental value. They can also be used as a surface protector when doing crafts or as a mat for messy activities.

5. What should I do with outdated catalogs if I don't want to keep them?

If you don't want to keep your outdated catalogs, you can donate them to local schools or community centers for art projects. You can also give them to friends or family who may enjoy them, or recycle them if they are accepted in your area. Another option is to use them as packing material when shipping items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • mandy412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • jbondr