• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs? Check Out What's New!

In summary, the purpose of "Old Catalogs? Check Out What's New!" is to showcase the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef. New catalogs are released every season, which is approximately every 3 months. You can still order from old catalogs as long as the products are still available in our inventory, but we recommend checking out the latest catalog for the newest and most updated products. The prices in old catalogs may have changed, so we recommend checking the current catalog for the most updated prices. Old catalogs can also be viewed and downloaded on our website in the "Catalogs" section.
niktim3
I have a fundraiser coming up at the end of the month, and I had read somewhere (can't remember where) a little quote that you an post ont he old catalogs that says something along the idea of..."This catalog is old, but give me a call and i will tell you whats new!"
It was a little rhyme taht you would place on the front cover of the old catalogs..any ideas?
thanks
nicole

Here you go!Though the date on this catelog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catelog!
“Your Info”

kcjodih said:
Though the date on this catelog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catelog!
“Your Info”

Thankyou!!! Off to the printer I go!!
Nicole

1. What is the purpose of "Old Catalogs? Check Out What's New!"?

The purpose of "Old Catalogs? Check Out What's New!" is to showcase the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

2. How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released every season, which is approximately every 3 months.

3. Can I still order from old catalogs?

Yes, you can still order from old catalogs as long as the products are still available in our inventory. However, we recommend checking out the latest catalog for the newest and most updated products.

4. Are the prices in old catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in old catalogs may have changed. We recommend checking the current catalog for the most updated prices.

5. Can I view old catalogs online?

Yes, you can view and download old catalogs on our website. Simply go to the "Catalogs" section and select the desired catalog from the archive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates