• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rare Packs of 2005-2007: Make Cynthia an Offer!

In summary, the "Rare Packs of 2005-2007: Make Cynthia an Offer!" set includes a variety of rare and discontinued Pampered Chef products from 2005-2007, hand-picked by Cynthia. Each pack will contain a minimum of 5 items and may include cookware, bakeware, utensils, or other kitchen tools. The packs are pre-packaged and the items are chosen at random, but Cynthia guarantees a variety of useful and valuable products. The price of each pack will vary from $50-$100, but the items are rare and discontinued, making them more valuable. Some packs may also include limited edition or one-of-a-kind items, adding to the uniqueness of the set.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I have:

1 unopened pack from f/w 2005 and 37 Loose ones w/my sticker/stamp on them (yours could go over it)

1 unopened pack from s/s 2006

1 unopened pack from s/s 2007

Paypal please make me an offer to include shipping and they are yours, I would hate to have to toss them but I need room. Thank you.
Cynthia

Cynthia,put the old catalog poem on the front and hand them out around town, leave them at doctors offices, etc. No need to get rid of them. Use them to promote your business!

Thanks
DebbieJ said:
Cynthia,

put the old catalog poem on the front and hand them out around town, leave them at doctors offices, etc. No need to get rid of them. Use them to promote your business!

I have done that :eek:) Now I want to get rid of the leftovers.

1. What is included in the "Rare Packs of 2005-2007: Make Cynthia an Offer!" set?

The set includes a variety of rare and discontinued Pampered Chef products from 2005-2007, hand-picked by Cynthia herself. Each pack will be unique and may include cookware, bakeware, utensils, or other kitchen tools.

2. How many items are typically included in a pack?

Each pack will contain a minimum of 5 items, but some packs may have more depending on the value and rarity of the items.

3. Can I choose which items are included in my pack?

No, the packs are pre-packaged and the items are chosen at random. However, Cynthia guarantees that each pack will contain a variety of useful and valuable products.

4. What is the price of the "Rare Packs of 2005-2007: Make Cynthia an Offer!" set?

The price will vary depending on the items included in each pack, but they will range from $50-$100. Keep in mind, these items are rare and discontinued, so the value is much higher than the price you will pay.

5. Are there any limited edition or one-of-a-kind items in the packs?

Yes, there may be some limited edition or one-of-a-kind items included in the packs. These items will add to the value and uniqueness of the set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • jayswife07