• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs and a Garage Sale

In summary, instead of throwing away old Pampered Chef catalogs, consider hosting a garage sale to sell them and make some extra money. However, these catalogs are no longer valid for placing orders and should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent damage. It is also important to note that current Pampered Chef products should not be sold at the garage sale, as commission can only be earned on sales made through the current catalog or website.
caryd
I know that in the past I have heard of consultants who hand out old catalogs at their garage sales to get new customers and orders. Does anyone have a catchy little way of letting them know these are old catalogs and if they are interested in ordering or even better having a show, they can let me know and I will get a current one to them. I plan to attach a label to the front cover with this info on it. Our subdivision is having a huge garage sale on Sat. So many people come that our homeowners assoc has to hire security and port-a-potties and re-direct traffic to handle the hundreds if not thousands of people. The first year of my business I got my first show from the garage sale and it was over 1200.00! I would love to repeat my luck!! Any ideas would be gladly accepted.... Thanks!!!!!!

Somtehing I got off of here:

Though this date on this catalog my be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
consultant name consultant phone number
PWS

Thanks so much!! I love that!!
Cary

I add:

If earning power is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

so that it has recruiting in there, too. :)

Thanks!! Love it!!

1. What should I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Instead of throwing them away, consider hosting a garage sale to sell them. This way, you can make some extra money while also giving others the opportunity to purchase discontinued items or browse through past collections.

2. Can I still use old catalogs to place orders?

No, old catalogs are no longer valid for placing orders. Our current catalog is always available online and features the most up-to-date products and promotions.

3. How can I ensure that my old catalogs are in good condition for a garage sale?

Make sure to store your catalogs in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage such as water stains or wrinkles. You can also use protective sleeves or folders to keep them organized and in good condition.

4. Are there any items that cannot be sold at a garage sale?

We ask that you do not sell any current Pampered Chef products at your garage sale. This includes items from our current catalog or any items that are still available for purchase on our website.

5. Can I still earn commission from selling old catalogs at a garage sale?

No, commission is only earned on sales made through our current catalog or website. However, hosting a garage sale is a great way to declutter and make some extra cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ChefTPhad
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies