• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Exposure and Attracting New Customers: A Testimonial

In summary, a woman found a new catalog and wanted to order things from the store. The store owner has to track when she has a show so they can see what products she buys and how much money she spends.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I've been leaving my old catalogs at my dentist, eye doctor, medical doctor and auto repair shop lately, with a sticker that says, "Call me for a new catalog and a way to earn FREE products!" "I don't want you to pay full price for anything in here!" :D

I just got a voicemail from someone that found a catalog and she wants a new catalog and to talk about getting free stuff! I can't wait for my lunch break so that I can call her!

What a sweet woman! She is so excited about shopping. Thing is, this is a NEW catalog that I left at my eye doctor, so she has a current one. She was flipping through the pages saying, "OH! I want one of those, and OH!" She couldn't talk at length because she was at a doctor's appointment, but she said she would be calling me back about placing an order and then hosting a show.Now, it looks like I need to drop off another catalog at the eye doctor!

great! I have left catalogs all over for years and have never had even a call.

Ok....so here is what you need to do! TRACK THAT SHOW when she has one! Just start a notebook page and track her purchase, show/sales, bookings, and then each from there. :) It would be really interesting to see what comes of that one catalog a year or two from now. :D

Brenda.the.chef said:
What a sweet woman! She is so excited about shopping. Thing is, this is a NEW catalog that I left at my eye doctor, so she has a current one. She was flipping through the pages saying, "OH! I want one of those, and OH!" She couldn't talk at length because she was at a doctor's appointment, but she said she would be calling me back about placing an order and then hosting a show.

Now, it looks like I need to drop off another catalog at the eye doctor!

It's a good thing she was able to see it.

What size labels did you use? This is a great idea. I have a lot of the spring catalogs left over.

What is the "Old Catalog Testimonial"?

The "Old Catalog Testimonial" is a feature on our website where customers can leave reviews and feedback about products they have purchased from our previous catalog.

How can I access the "Old Catalog Testimonial"?

The "Old Catalog Testimonial" can be accessed by clicking on the "Testimonials" tab on our website's main menu. From there, you can select the "Old Catalog Testimonial" option.

Can I leave a review on the "Old Catalog Testimonial" even if I didn't purchase the product from the old catalog?

Unfortunately, only customers who have purchased products from our previous catalog can leave reviews on the "Old Catalog Testimonial". However, you can leave a review on the current product page for any products you have purchased from our current catalog.

Are all reviews on the "Old Catalog Testimonial" positive?

No, the "Old Catalog Testimonial" includes both positive and negative reviews from our customers. We believe in transparency and value all feedback from our customers.

Can I filter the reviews on the "Old Catalog Testimonial" by product or date?

Yes, you can filter the reviews on the "Old Catalog Testimonial" by product or date. Simply use the drop-down menus or search bar to narrow down the reviews according to your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ThePamperedMommy
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookingmommy