• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalogs? "Contact Me for a Fresh One!

In summary, "Old Catalogs" are used to showcase previous collections and products that are no longer available in the current catalog. They can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, but they only serve as a reference and cannot be used to purchase products. It is recommended to contact a consultant for a "Fresh One" to access the most up-to-date catalog and purchase new products. There is no cost for obtaining an "Old Catalog," but products can only be purchased through a consultant.
avyd reader
I'm looking for that cute little poem that you can stick on the front of old catalogs to let people know that it's old, but they can contact me for a new one. I know I have seen this poem around here - but I simply cannot find it! Anyone know where I can look?

Here it is:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catalog!
“Your Info"

cute poem! I'll have to use that on the MILLION catalogs I have from last season!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Thanks so much! It's my first turn at my David's Bridal this Saturday. Just trying to get ready. I appreciate you posting that for me so quickly!

Hi there! I am a fellow pampered chef consultant and I happen to have that poem on hand. Here it is:"Please excuse the age of this catalog,
But don't toss it in the trash.
Just give me a call or send me a text,
And I'll get you a new one in a flash!"Hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is the purpose of "Old Catalogs?"

"Old Catalogs" are used to showcase previous collections and products that are no longer available in the current catalog. This allows customers to see the full range of products offered by Pampered Chef and potentially inspire them to purchase similar items.

How can I obtain an "Old Catalog?"

You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to request an "Old Catalog." They will be able to provide you with a physical or digital copy depending on availability.

Can I still purchase products from an "Old Catalog?"

No, "Old Catalogs" only serve as a reference for previous collections and products. To purchase products from Pampered Chef, you will need to refer to the current catalog or contact your consultant for more information.

Why should I contact someone for a "Fresh One?"

The Pampered Chef catalog is updated every few months with new products and collections. By contacting a consultant for a "Fresh One," you will have access to the most up-to-date catalog and be able to see and purchase the newest products.

Is there a cost for obtaining an "Old Catalog?"

No, there is no cost for obtaining an "Old Catalog." However, if you would like to purchase products from the catalog, you will need to do so through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tlag1986
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ShelbyMichalek