• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Store for the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

if you can live without chocolate that is).Is dark chocolate a vegetable? Yes, dark chocolate is a vegetable.
Yes, there's a weight limit on your checked luggage. When my parents went to Hawaii last year, my dad's bag was over the limit & he had to pay extra.

Yes, United has a weight limit. 50 lbs per checked bag. Ask me how I know. ;)

Some airports are more strict than others, so be prepared.

When PC sent us to San Fran in April, they didn't weight our bag when we left via O'Hare, but on the way back through SFO they did, and we had to take some stuff out. Oops.

My advice would be to pack two smaller bags rather than one large one. That was our problem--we had one HUGE suitcase between us and it just ended up being too darn heavy.

4 for Sundayers~!
3 for Saturdayers~!
Yahoooo!! I got a lot of packing done yesterday and I'm feeling a little better! We'll see how I feel on Saturday! ;)
DebbieJ said:
Yes, United has a weight limit. 50 lbs per checked bag. Ask me how I know. ;)

Some airports are more strict than others, so be prepared.

When PC sent us to San Fran in April, they didn't weight our bag when we left via O'Hare, but on the way back through SFO they did, and we had to take some stuff out. Oops.

My advice would be to pack two smaller bags rather than one large one. That was our problem--we had one HUGE suitcase between us and it just ended up being too darn heavy.
Thank you!

I AM SO EXCITED I AM ABOUT TO BUST - But I have so many thing to so I am frantic

Whooo Hooo - 4 more days!

3 for Sundayers~!
2 for Saturdayers~!

I am so excited, I'm about to wet myself!!! HA HA:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D Especially reading all the exciting posts form wave 1 cheffers! They really make it sound like it's going to be sooo good and they are being sooooo great and not revealing anything and I soooo appreciate that!!! :D

How many times can I possibly say soooooooo????:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

I leave TONIGHT! at least for the airport. I have a 6:30 flight in the morning!

Cathy - Do you need some Depends - We don't want an accident!

I am frantic also!!! I am trying to pack but it seems impossible! Plus my two children are going to my parents so I need to pack for them as well! The day before I leave (saturday) I have a wedding in the morning to attend and a Welcome home party in the afternoon for a ilitary friend! So I won't be home until at least 9! I HAVE TO BE FULLY OFFICIALLY PACKED BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

I arrive at Ohare at 3:15 p.m. anyone else close to that time?I won't be hard to find at baggage claim I have zebra print bags

3:30 here. AA I have hot pink luggage!

We could try meeting up at the airport although we are going to different hotels - I am on American also

I can't believe it's only 2 days:eek: I'm borrowing my mom's rolling suitcase today, so I can start packing. I too have to pack for my kiddos too, just to make it easy on dh. They're staying at my parents' house.
Please don't wet yourself Cathy! LMAO:D

I cant wait to go. MY stomach gets all jumpy and depends sound like a good idea! LOL!!! My train arrives at 9:45 am but I got really lucky my cluster had a door prize and I won a suitcase w/ wheels. I even like the color Pumpkin orange/black.

OMG. I am usually packed a week before, but not this time. I haven't even started!

I haven't started either...nothing like waiting till the last minute!

I was going to get out my suitcase today, but got sidetracked. Oops!

I Just started laundry, need to make sure my son has his clothes cleaned before I leave. Too much to do, & too little time!

I've been trying to find a way to weigh my suitcase. It covers the display on the scale! Maybe I'll take it down to the Co-op they're not very busy since there isn't anything around here to harvest! :(

Step on the scale holding the suitcase. Then step on the scale without the suitcase. Subtract b from a and you have the weight of your suitcase.

DebbieJ said:
Step on the scale holding the suitcase. Then step on the scale without the suitcase. Subtract b from a and you have the weight of your suitcase.

I'm sensing "nurse" in your post.... since that's how we had to weigh my little girl when she was a baby (she would cry and wiggle all over the place if we tried to weigh her on the baby scale:rolleyes: )

OK.... I've gotten NOTHING done...... tomorrow I have office work to do, errands to run, laundry to wash, bags to pack and final shopping to do...... and I have BUNCO tomorrow night, too! lol At least that's at a neighbor's house, so it won't be any traveling, just a walk around the corner.... lol

pamperedalf said:
I Just started laundry, need to make sure my son has his clothes cleaned before I leave. Too much to do, & too little time!
That is the truth! I have to finish laundry, help with Bible school this morning, go visit my mom cause it's her b-day today, run to Walmart, pick up my rockstar hostess' stuff, then come home & pack! I better get off here, lol!

I think I'll be sending out the list shortly. Things are getting crazy at work. I will PM everyone, and if you gave me your email (and I remembered to save it), you will also get an email copy. The format is: ScreenName, Real Name, Phone Number, Hotel (if provided and I remembered it).

2 for Sundayers~!
1 for Saturdayers~!
It's soooooo close!!!:D :D :D
:eek: Okay, I got to go, I can't sit on here anymore, I'm swamped until I go!!!!
yikes!
Oh yeah!!!
I got my hair done yesterday and I SOOOO LOVE IT!!! I don't normally do anything like this to myself, I always put the needs of my entire family before me and I just did it yesterday and I'm thrilled!:D :D

There I go with the SOOOOO's again!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm home already, and I'm getting excited for all of you! You're going to LOVE it!No more hints from me, other than: if you don't have August and September booked solid before you leave, call people on your way there! You absolutely want to have your 2 shows this month to get the free cookware piece (and bonus for conference attendees!).

I just added up what I spent in my little pre-conference shopping spree and all I have to say is :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wasn't planning to do that...

Okay, see you fellow cheffers in Chicago! I hope everyone has safe travels and gets plenty of rest on the plane, train, oh however your getting there. Because God knows we won't be sleeping while we are there. I plan to sleep next weekend. Talk to you all real soon!!!

I am not spending a cent before conference if I can at all help it. Saving money for logo wear and goodies at conference. My old job used to be more dressy than my current jeans and T job so I hve some clothes to wear.

Once I get home from conference it will be kick butt time to lose the rest of this excess weight.

I am so excited that I have butterflies in my stomach!!!!! Chicago, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 for Sundayers~!
0:eek: :eek: OMG!!! It's you day!!!! for Saturdayers~! Wahooo!

I'm almost ready~!
I'm going to be busy today!! And we're going to see Harry Potter!
I live by flying by the seat of my pants!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Well, when you posted earlier, I was on my way to the gate!!!!

BTW.... the list shows me staying at the Palmer House, but we changed to the Hilton ;)

And my friend & I went to the John Han**** building to the Signature Lounge.... what a gorgeous view!!!

The flight was.... well, a flight! I'm really not a fan flying, and I slept most of the way, thankfully right through the bit of turbulence we had! But I did get sick on the bumpy descent :( At least I had friends around me to help me. One was holding my hair back, one was rubbing my shoulders from the seat behind me, the others were throwing tissues my way, getting more bags ready, just in case I needed more.... UGH! It was really terrible! But I survived!

And I was put in the FRONT of the shuttle cab.... LOL All 7 of us piled into a shuttle cab, with our tons of bags and all........ it was "comfy" LOL I had a suitcase and 2 bags up front with me, with nowhere to put my feet, so I kicked off my shoes and sat cross-legged on the seat! lol

Sooooooo...... more of you should be arriving tomorrow. I'll be touring Chicago and doing some shopping. I'm finding tons of stores that I just HAVE to get into!!!!!! lol

Hope to see ya'll soon :)

<H2>1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?</H2><p>The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until the conference?</H2><p>As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.</p><H2>3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.</p><H2>4. Is there a dress code for the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.</p><H2>5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.

2. How many days are left until the conference?

As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.

3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.

4. Is there a dress code for the conference?

Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.

5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?

Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkspeir