• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the 10 Soaps? Hoping Someone Accidentally Bought Them!

In summary, the 10 soaps that were accidentally purchased can be found on the website under the "Bath and Body" category or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. They can be returned for a full refund within the return policy timeframe, and are made with natural ingredients. The longevity of the soaps depends on use and size, and they can potentially be used on the face after a patch test.
Jules711
Silver Member
Okay...so who bought all of the soap? I have a customer that actually wanted 10. Hopefully, she purchased them and it's just not showing yet. She actually has been hoping to find them.

I don't suppose anyone accidentally purchased 10 of them and would like to part with them for pretty much the same price?? :balloon:

Re: soapI didn't buy any of the soap :cry: I just got on to order some for myself and it is no where to be found. That is what I get for putting off placing my order.

Re: soapYou mean the soap on the outlet? You've got to be kidding! I missed out??? I hope they have some in the surprise boxes at conference!

Re: soapI didn't buy any but I just received notice of an on-line order that the customer purchased 6!

Re: soapbumping...anyone have any that they want to part with?

Re: soapTarget carries a "Kitchen Soap" by Softsoap that is simular to the PC soap. It comes in a large refill container. It takes the icky smell of food off of your hands. It has little bead like things in the soap. Has a lemon scent to it. Not bad if you don't mind refilling you bottle with this. This is what I do and it's much cheaper also. It also matches the color of the PC soap.

Re: soapThank you for the suggestion. I passed it onto her.

1. Where can I find the 10 soaps that were accidentally purchased?

You can find the 10 soaps that were accidentally purchased on our website under the "Bath and Body" category. Alternatively, you can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

2. Can I return the 10 soaps that were accidentally purchased?

Yes, you can return the 10 soaps for a full refund within our return policy timeframe. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with your return.

3. Are the 10 soaps made with natural ingredients?

Yes, our 10 soaps are made with natural ingredients such as essential oils, plant-based extracts, and nourishing oils to provide a luxurious and gentle cleansing experience for your skin.

4. How long will the 10 soaps last?

The longevity of the 10 soaps will depend on the frequency of use and the size of the bar. On average, one bar can last for 4-6 weeks with daily use.

5. Can I use the 10 soaps on my face?

Our 10 soaps are formulated for use on the body, but some of our customers have found success using them on their face as well. It is always recommended to do a patch test before using any new product on your face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • hlaffoon5