• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Tasty Tidbits Continue? Update for Subscribers

In summary, subscribers received a message last night - so check your email. Tasty Tidbits will continue to provide an alternative to the HO newsletter.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Subscribers received a message last night - so check your email.

For the rest of you, I've decided not to discontinue my service due to popular demand. For the forseeable future, Tasty Tidbits will continue to provide an alternative to the HO newsletter :)

Please spread the word! I know there are people who let their subscriptions lapse because they thought I wouldn't be continuing, and I can only send an email to all emails currently on the subscriber list... I'm sure there are more (and I could use an archived list, but I don't want to annoy anyone who doesn't want to hear from me.)

Thanks for all your support and encouragement. It's nice to know I work for people who appreciate me.

Great news Joy! Glad it showed how much you DO make a difference...even to non subscribers like me! :)

Got your email Joy. I'm happy to hear you will continue with Tasty Tidbits!!
Thanks!

Woo hoo! Awesome! Running over there to re-subscribe right now!

wahoo!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

I will have to check this out now that you are continuing! :)

What password are you asking for when a person signs up for a trial? Is that the password that I want to use or the password for the PC website?

The password you want to use. Please don't give me your PC website password! :)

Thanks! I thought it a little odd if I was giving you my consultant number and password! Yikes! LOL!

Hi Joy... Glad to hear that you are not quitting... do you have a Canadian version of you newsletter? I would love to give it a try!

Sorry - no - I don't have a Canadian version. I have Canadian subscribers who change the articles to reflect Canadian pricing or specials, but I do not write a specific one for Canadian consultants. I used to, but there just wasn't enough demand to justify the amount of time it took to maintain it. I think a couple of the other services do offer Canadian versions, though.

Great News Joy! Thanks for reconsidering!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo! I renewing my subscription!

kristina16marie said:
wahoo!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

^^ What she said :)

I have not tried your newsletter, but after seeing so many people wanting it to come back, I'm going to go see what all the buzz is about. I am not tech savvy at all, so I hope it's easy to use. :)

OK, where do I go to sign up and try this? Thank you!

What does "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." mean?

"Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." is a phrase that is often used by people to express their determination and commitment to continue with a task or goal, despite facing challenges or setbacks.

Why is "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." a popular phrase in the Pampered Chef community?

This phrase resonates with the Pampered Chef community because it reflects the company's values of perseverance, resilience, and never giving up on their goals and dreams. It also serves as a reminder to keep pushing forward and not let obstacles get in the way of success.

How can I apply the "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." mindset to my Pampered Chef business?

To apply the "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." mindset to your Pampered Chef business, it is important to have a clear vision and goals, and to stay focused and motivated even when faced with challenges. Remember to celebrate small victories and keep pushing forward towards your ultimate goal.

Can I use the "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." phrase in my Pampered Chef marketing materials?

Yes, you are welcome to use the "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." phrase in your Pampered Chef marketing materials to showcase your determination and commitment to your business. It is a powerful message that can resonate with potential customers and team members.

Are there any resources or tools available to help me embody the "Okay, so I'm Not Quitting..." mindset?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various training and development resources to help you maintain a positive and determined mindset. This includes workshops, webinars, and coaching sessions that can provide valuable tips and strategies to help you overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies