• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Pampered Chef Site Ready for Your Feedback?

In summary, the site has been updated. Not all the new features are active yet, but I will get there soon!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Well, the site has been updated... not all the new features are active yet, but I will get there soon!

I could sure use your eagle eyes in helping me to spot typos or broken links on the new site... and to check the general "flow". Sometimes it's hard to get the point across when writing each page at different times.

I also have an FAQ page that is very incomplete, so let me know if you think there is a question that should be answered on there.

And I plan to run another promotion for testimonials soon, so keep an eye out for that!

Best of all, I've brought back the FREE FLYERS!!! :) (I just haven't had a chance to make updates for April and May yet -- ugh - what a crazy month this is!).

Well, one thing to look at: Use the log in box on the main page, and it takes you to ... the subscriber area log in page :) And it would be nice when you log out to have a way to get back to the main page.

The "About Us" page is showing HTML codes. Something broken there?

Your "Lorem Ipsum" is showing on the "Contact Us" page.

I like the new look!

It looks great Joy! You really did make a change! I glanced it over and didn't see anything wrong. The only thing I may change or add is in the few places where you say "contact us" ie. in the FAQs page, make that a link to your contact preference for convenience sake? I'm not sure how to fix the other challenge with Pampered Chef's current restrictions. Looking at the page as an outsider and considering there are other kitchen oriented direct selling companies, I might wonder what kind of consultant I have to be to be part of this service. Can you get away with saying PC consultants? Or perhaps some sort of disclaimer or at least some of the lingo that a PC consultant would catch as being Pampered Chef - Home Office, Outlet, pamper, etc. Just some thoughts... Great job!! :D

Okay, I am going to have my programmer check on the login page thing. It's working for me in Firefox but not in IE.

I updated the other 2 sections. Thanks for catching those! I set up the entire site on another subdomain for testing and rather risk crashing my site trying to change it over to the tastytidbits domain, I just opted to recreate it all over again. I obviously missed a few sections.

jcsmilez said:
I'm not sure how to fix the other challenge with Pampered Chef's current restrictions. Looking at the page as an outsider and considering there are other kitchen oriented direct selling companies, I might wonder what kind of consultant I have to be to be part of this service. Can you get away with saying PC consultants? Or perhaps some sort of disclaimer or at least some of the lingo that a PC consultant would catch as being Pampered Chef - Home Office, Outlet, pamper, etc. Just some thoughts... Great job!! :D

To be honest, I'm not even going there. I don't feel I need to say what the target audience is because every one of my new customers is a direct referral from someone else who is a consultant. I don't openly advertise - don't need to and really shouldn't anyway or else HO will have a canary probably. So I am leaving PC out... those that stumble across it will figure out soon enough they're in the wrong place, lol.

HI Joy
I want to sign-up but the sign up page isnt working right. I cannot enter my first name or email address. I could only enter my consultant number. I am using IE. Maybe it is still under construction?

You have to use your consultant number as your username.

Joy are you going to be using pictures in your email newsletters? I am asking because the service I am currently using has taken the pictures out and I don't like it as much.

I just opened the March Sizzle flyer and it's a bunch of gibberish:

Œ 씁l[ueK8( ¬ h Kހ h}+ 5 CJ OJ QJ aJ % h Kހ hg B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph 3 j h Kހ he } 5 CJ OJ QJ U aJ mH nH u ¬ he } B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % h Kހ h6ۀB* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % h Kހ hJ B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % h Kހ h - B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % h Kހ h z B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % h Kހ hC{ B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph . j h Kހ hD` B* CJ OJ QJ U aJ ph % h Kހ h = B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph Œ Ō ƌ ͌ Ό ӌ ߌ 挀 猀 !"#$왊ʢ{l]YJ?Y;l h:/Ā hp! h QJ hg h OJ QJ aJ hD` h퍙 h 3 CJ OJ QJ aJ h Kހ hCJ OJ QJ aJ hCJ OJ QJ aJ h` CJ OJ QJ aJ h Kހ h` CJ OJ QJ aJ h Kހ hG CJ OJ QJ aJ 0 j h Kހ hCJ OJ QJ U aJ mH nH u h Kހ hg CJ OJ QJ aJ % h Kހ h| B* CJ OJ QJ aJ ph % j h Kހ hD` CJ OJ QJ U aJ !"#$ 退

PampChefJoy said:
To be honest, I'm not even going there. I don't feel I need to say what the target audience is because every one of my new customers is a direct referral from someone else who is a consultant. I don't openly advertise - don't need to and really shouldn't anyway or else HO will have a canary probably. So I am leaving PC out... those that stumble across it will figure out soon enough they're in the wrong place, lol.

I think "Tasty Tidbits" rules out a large portion of direct sales anyway...

Of course, she might get some naughty party consultants wondering... :rolleyes:

Okay, all bugs have been reported to my tireless programmer, lol... I am having a few design issues with IE... We've gone over it and I think it's just because IE is a not-so-ideal browser because from a coding standpoint, there isn't anything wrong. Of course, the majority of the world uses IE so I know we need to try to figure something out, but we're kinda at a loss because it does run and runs well on Firefox.As far as the documents and gibberish, that's just bizarre. The PDFs aren't loading either. Back to the drawing board on that one.Oh and Heather, I do have pictures in mine. The full size and outlet emails have pictures. The QuickBites, designed to be shorter, does not. I didn't realize any of the newsletter services had changed their format to a no-picture one.... (are you using one we haven't heard of?).

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, all bugs have been reported to my tireless programmer, lol... I am having a few design issues with IE... We've gone over it and I think it's just because IE is a not-so-ideal browser because from a coding standpoint, there isn't anything wrong. Of course, the majority of the world uses IE so I know we need to try to figure something out, but we're kinda at a loss because it does run and runs well on Firefox.

As far as the documents and gibberish, that's just bizarre. The PDFs aren't loading either. Back to the drawing board on that one.

Oh and Heather, I do have pictures in mine. The full size and outlet emails have pictures. The QuickBites, designed to be shorter, does not. I didn't realize any of the newsletter services had changed their format to a no-picture one.... (are you using one we haven't heard of?).

Whew! I thought maybe it was just me...so I'm actually relieved to know that you have to go back to the drawing board.:rolleyes::p

PampChefJoy said:
Oh and Heather, I do have pictures in mine. The full size and outlet emails have pictures. The QuickBites, designed to be shorter, does not. I didn't realize any of the newsletter services had changed their format to a no-picture one.... (are you using one we haven't heard of?).

Can you send me a sample? My email is [email protected]
Currently I use Erica Soelberg and her service has been great- it was just with the last newsletter that I noticed there were no pictures of products...... Wonder if she saw the thread about you getting in trouble? I really think the pictures add to it!

heather223 said:
Can you send me a sample? My email is [email protected]
Currently I use Erica Soelberg and her service has been great- it was just with the last newsletter that I noticed there were no pictures of products...... Wonder if she saw the thread about you getting in trouble? I really think the pictures add to it!

You can request a sample at my website, but you can also just register as a member (it's free) and have 15 days access to all the newsletter services to check it out. After 15 days, you still have access to flyers, but you will need to upgrade if you want to continue newsletter access.

Erica has a pretty good newsletter. I know quite a few people who love her style. I wonder if she left the pics out of it because of the season changeover.... I know the links for mine got all messed up because HO changed the source images.

I noticed that the PDFs weren't loading into Safari or Acrobat Reader, but when I save them and open them with Preview, they're OK. So there's some bizarre little corruption with the encoding.

chefann said:
I noticed that the PDFs weren't loading into Safari or Acrobat Reader, but when I save them and open them with Preview, they're OK. So there's some bizarre little corruption with the encoding.

I might just go back into a plain html page with links instead of the interface that I'm uploading them through... waiting on my programmer on that. Grrr... too many bugs!

We do appreciate everything you do, Joy! Thanks!!

PampChefJoy said:
You can request a sample at my website, but you can also just register as a member (it's free) and have 15 days access to all the newsletter services to check it out. After 15 days, you still have access to flyers, but you will need to upgrade if you want to continue newsletter access.

Erica has a pretty good newsletter. I know quite a few people who love her style. I wonder if she left the pics out of it because of the season changeover.... I know the links for mine got all messed up because HO changed the source images.

I will go and register and check it out. I love her service and maybe that is why she left them out.

I like the new look joy, sleek, simple and modern great job!

heat123 said:
I like the new look joy, sleek, simple and modern great job!
Thank you! I felt the need to sweep out some old demons. I was originally going to change the website address too (in fact, I've registered 3 alternate domains) but in the end, I decided to keep tastytidbits.net because that is what everyone knows and I didn't want to depart too far away.We're still working out some bugs with the "build-you-own" newsletter interface, and the message board, so those should be rolled out soon!

Love it! You make everything so easy! Thanks Joy!

Just tried signing up, but got a gooblygook response. I submitted a copy via your "contact us" page of what I received. (Just FYI)

I think the server is getting overloaded... but the requests are still getting through even though the confirmation is kooky. Try to log in...

Joy, your site is amazing! I'll be signing up again!

1. What changes can we expect to see in Phase 1 of the new site?

Phase 1 of the new site will include a complete redesign of the user interface, making it more modern and user-friendly. It will also introduce new features such as a recipe search function and a personalized shopping list.

2. Will our login information and account details transfer over to the new site?

Yes, all login information and account details will transfer over to the new site. You will be able to access your account and order history without any changes.

3. How will the new site improve the ordering process?

The new site will have a streamlined ordering process, allowing customers to easily browse and add items to their cart. It will also have a more efficient checkout process with multiple payment options.

4. Will there be any downtime during the transition to the new site?

We will do our best to minimize any downtime during the transition to the new site. However, there may be some brief periods where the site is inaccessible as we make the necessary updates.

5. Can we still access the old site after the new site is launched?

Yes, the old site will still be accessible for a limited time after the new site is launched. However, we encourage all customers to start using the new site for the best shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gail Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Judy David