• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are they on track with their recruiting goals? 12 Calls to Super Starter Success

and have the date, time and location for the next Show ready.Call Three__________Topic 11. Discussing the Business with Friends and Family.A. Ask them what they think about your business. Why are they supportive? What could they do to help you? B. When you have a Show, invite them to come and watch. Ask them to bring a dish to share and have them sign a guestbook.2. Discussing the Business with Other Consultants.A. Ask them how
Koolotus
:D Here is something that I recieved from my director for my new recruits.
Seemed like a good way to start this thread!
12 Calls to Super Starter Success

To give your Consultants a successful start:

· Make sure they have four Shows on their calendar before submitting their agreement.

· Give them Welcome Booklet and 10 catalogs when they sign. Have them gather four catalog Shows while they are waiting for their kits.

· Go over Welcome Booklet briefly except for list of 100 and spend some time here.

· Talk about recruiting: I know that right now you are probably thinking your only concern is to come up with future bookings and learning the products. I just want you to know that 6 – 12 months from now you may be saying oh I should have listened and talked about recruiting from the start because now I am ready and I have no recruits. Trust me becoming a Director will not happen overnight and you can learn along the way. Even if you are not interested in building a team that is okay but don’t turn interested people away all you do is sign them and I take care of them from there

· I want to help you have a great start to your business so let’s set up 15-20 minutes weekly calls as part of your training.

Month 1

Call One __________

Topic 1
1. Goal Setting with Welcome Book. What would you like out of your Pampered Chef® business? What can you put into it? Go through the pages with them to cover the assignments in the booklet.

2. Go over all three months of the Super Starter Bonus program including the recruiting bonuses. Be sure to ask what level of cookware they want to earn.

3. Issue the 40 Call Challenge and cover which people to call first, middle, then last.

4. Encourage setting up separate checking account to use for Debit Card Application and direct deposit, discuss timeline for this and set goal of when it should be accomplished.

5. Are they on track for first Super Starter with shows booked?

Topic 2
1. Explain the benefits of attending meetings. They are:

A. Essential for a successful business.

B. Always new ideas, encouragement, helpful information, food, and recognition for your accomplishments.

C. Give next dates for New Consultant Training & Cluster Connection.

Call Two________

Topic 1
1. Product Knowledge.

A. It’s okay to not know everything about every product.

B. Start using and learning about the products in your kit. Talk out loud about them and figure out why you love them. As soon as your products arrive, begin to use them and practice on your friends and family.

C. Read your Use & Care cards, the Product Information Guide, the catalog and your Recipe for Success for product information. Listen to the Selling Product Collections audio. Explain the difference between Features and Benefits and how to present this concept.

D. You want to showcase the products not the recipes.

E. Use multiple tools for one ingredient (Score a cucumber with the LZ/S, then slice it with your Utility Knife, then cull the seeds with the Cook’s Corer®.)

F. As you use a product ask your guests who has it and loves it and what they like about it. They will help you sell the products; utilize them!

G. Tell the guests multiple uses for every tool (use the Deluxe Cheese Grater for nuts, chocolate, carrots, cinnamon, and cheese.)

H. Are there any products that you would like to borrow?

Topic 2
1. Booking Basics.

A. At your Shows, make hosting look appealing. Talk about the food, the fun, the free products and being the first to show their friends something new.

B. Be-prepared; have host packets on hand to give out at the Show.

C. Take Pampered Chef® recipes to all events and functions. When people compliment you on them, offer to come and teach them and their friends how to make it.

D. During your Show closing, actually go through the drawing slip with them. Re-explain the benefits of hosting a cooking or catalog show, becoming a consultant, having a Bridal Shower and Wedding Registry or Fundraiser (give examples of who might benefit)

Are they on track with Shows on their calendar to earn the 1st Super Starter?

Call Three________

Topic 1
1. Selling Secrets.

A. Study a few of the products from the catalog each day and make an index card for each to reference during your first few Shows.

B. Be sure to talk about our higher priced products during your Show. Guests will find the lower priced ones on their own.

C. You do not have to have all of the products to sell them. That is why you have a gorgeous catalog; use it so people can window shop. Be sure to still ask who has the products you are referencing and let them help sell. Guests always believe what the person sitting nest to them tells them. Combined C & E

D. Use either a hands-on approach, by letting your guests come up and use the products, or pass around the products during your Show.

Topic 2
1. Common Questions.

A. What are commissionable sales?

B. When do I receive commissions?

C. What are tele-classes and how do I participate?

D. What are the training resources Audio/Video

E. What is the Supply Booster?

F. How do you order additional supplies when you need them?

G. Is PamperedPartner® loaded on your computer? Any questions about loading it?

H. What happens when a show is held one month but not submitted until the next?
Call Four________

Topic 1
1. Hosting Hints.

A. Set expectations for your host!

B. Use the Host Coaching script verbatim. Found in Recipe for Success starting on page B-4. This will guide you in asking all of the questions you and your host need answered in order to have a successful Show.

C. Review the Cooking Show Planner with your host from front to back.

D. This is not needed if she is following the Recipe for Success script. Have your host fill out their wish list and match it to the free product amounts in the Host Rewards Program chart in the planner. Together set her Show sales goal.

E. Post coach – your job is not done at the end of the Show. Check in with your host to see how many additional orders she has gotten, does she need anything from you? Set date and time to close her Show.

Topic 2
1. Are you organized?

A. Do you have a work area? (Organized place for catalogs, host packets, etc.)

B. Are you using the Pampered Chef® Consultant Planner? Have you blocked off the nights or days you can/cannot do Shows so you will not accidentally schedule a Show when you can’t be there?

C. How do you keep track of phone calls and leads? I suggest using Contact Management in PamperedPartner®, or a spiral binder.

D. Do you view yourself as a business person with business hours? Be sure that you do so that you do not wear yourself out trying to be all things to all people.

Month 2

Call One __________

Topic 1
1. Recruiting Readiness.

A. You were interested in the Pampered Chef® opportunity. Will others be? Absolutely, but probably for different reason than you.

B. Be sure to use recruiting “one liners” throughout your Show such as, “Getting the Food Chopper free was one of the reasons I decided to give The Pampered Chef® a try!”

C. Be sure you talk with every host about the opportunity to use Free Product Value toward a kit and letting her know you will give her the bookings from the show to start her own business.

D. Have recruiting packets/opportunity brochures with you at all times, especially at Shows.

E. Remember to tell your host when closing her Show what she would have earned if she had been the Consultant.

F. During the closing of your Show be sure to invite everyone to ask you for information through the Survey Drawing Slip. “If you would like to eliminate one bill from your monthly budget and you wonder if TPC might be a fit for you, check the box on your Survey Drawing Slip for more information. I’ll give you some no obligation information after the Show”.
Call Two __________

Topic 1
1. Product showcase.

A. Executive Cookware – has the latest cookware technology:

1) It is hard anodized aluminum with a titanium alloy for superior durability.

2) Dupont Autograph 2R nonstick coating both inside and on the outside walls for effortless cleanup. The nonstick coating means you can cook with little or no oil- a benefit for low fat cooking.

3) The soft-grip handles are a combination of stainless steel and silicone, for durability and comfort. The handles are slightly longer than the Professional Cookware for added safety and have a convenient thumb rest.

B. Stoneware.

1) After three uses it becomes non-stick so you do not have to add extra oils to cook and bake. It actually saves you calories to bake in it!

2) Even baking results! If it’s golden brown on top, it will be golden brown on the bottom!

3) The clean up is a breeze, simply run hot water over it and scrape it off with the little brown scraper, dry and you are done!

C. Simple Additions®.

1) All of your food will look catering perfect every time you use it!

2) Think of it as Legos® for adults and stack it and spread it out for all of your entertaining needs.

3) It goes in the dishwasher, the microwave, the freezer, and you can warm things on it!

4) It even can be used for elegant table settings.

Topic 2
1. Are you advertising and talking about theme Shows?

A. Wedding Showers/Wedding Registry.

B. Catalog Shows.

C. Fundraisers.

D. Cucina Italiana theme Shows.

Are they on track with Shows on their calendar to earn the 2nd Super Starter bonus?
Call Three __________

Topic 1
1. Hosting hints.

A. Write or stamp on all invitations to bring a friend get a free product. This will increase your attendance and increase bookings.

B. Have your host make reminder phone calls, or make them for her. Use a contest such as everyone who RSVPs will be entered into a drawing for a free product.

C. You can make labels for your invitations saying what the monthly special is and what recipe you are demonstrating. Be sure to make one that tells people how to place an outside order if they cannot attend. Remember to include your PWS address, if you have one.

Topic 2
1. Recruiting Readiness: The Listening Key.

A. What are red flag questions? “Do you have territories?” Do you really make $100 a Show?”

B. It is never too soon to start building your own team. Recruiting can only help you succeed.

C. Whenever you have someone interested, just refer them to me and we will sign them under you. I will do their training for you while you focus on starting your business.

D. Benefits for recruiters.

1) 25 catalogs for each recruit signed.

2) 50 PC dollars when your recruit qualifies that can be used for Supplies/Product.

3) As a Future Director, you will earn a 1% override on your sales and your Consultant’s sales.
Call Four __________

Topic 1
1. Selling Secrets.

A. Sell the sizzle by using word pictures: “In our Stoneware Fluted Pan, you can vertically roast a chicken and it will automatically become your family’s favorite! The juices drip down into the bottom of the pan while baking and steam the bird, making it the juiciest, most tender fall-off-the-bone chicken you have ever had!”

B. Double the number of products purchased by suggesting gift set ideas.

C. Suggest specific items as gifts: “Our Stainless Steel Whisk is engraveable” or gift certificate purchases.

D. Sell products in multiples: Flour/Sugar Shaker or the Handy Scraper, or needs in multiple places (such as shears in kitchen, garage, craft room).

Topic 2
1. What can you do to increase your Show average?

A. Work with your host to have high Show attendance: 15 to 20 guests = success

B. Encourage your host to gather a lot of outside orders, and give her ideas on how to collect them. Suggest that she offer a catalog, or the opportunity to shop online when guests RSVP that they cannot come. Send a catalog to work with their spouse. Talk with host about 5-15-5 concept.

C. Cross-sell like items at your Show: Sell the Cutting Board and Handy Scrapers with the Food Chopper.

D. Remind guests of upcoming holidays, birthdays, and other gift needs during your Show.

Month 3

Call One __________

Topic 1
1. Creative Bookings.

A. Spread your name and business. Make sure family, neighbors and friends know what you do.

B. Wear a Pampered Chef® pin or apparel.

C. Pamper businesses by bringing in a prepared recipe and leaving catalogs for people to look through.

D. Leave catalogs everywhere (beauty parlors, medical office, airplanes).

E. Offer yourself as a guest speaker.

1) Girl or Boy Scouts.

2) Day Care Demonstrations.

3) Career Days.

4) Church functions such as Mother/Daughter banquet.

Topic 2
1. Keep track of expenses/tax deductions.

A. Office Max discount.

B. Merrill.

C. VIP.

D. Groceries

E. All mileage related to your business not just to and from the show.

F. Where to track these expenses.
Call Two __________

Topic 1
1. Recruiting Readiness.

A. Explain what a Future Director and a Director are and the benefits of Directorship.

B. Remember the excitement you had when you signed your agreement. Others will feel that too.

C. Overcoming objections.

1) I couldn’t speak in front of people.

2) I don’t have the time.

3) I don’t know how to cook.

Topic 2
1. Your Strengths.

A. What do you love about Cooking Shows? Why?

B. What do you like least? Why?

C. What would you like to change?

D. What would you like to improve?

Are they on track with Shows on their calendar to earn the 3rd Super Starter bonus?

Call Three __________

Topic 1
1. Work habits.

A. Working is flexible and not optional.

B. How many work hours are enough? What are you trying to accomplish with your business? That determines what you need to put in to it.

C. Power hours.

D. Paperwork vs. Peoplework.

E. Moneymaking activities.

Topic 2
1. What is in store for me after the Super Starter program?

2. Why should I remain active?

3. Higher commissions with $15K career sales, or from team building.

4. How can you earn trip incentives?

5. What is kit enhancement?
Call Four__________

Topic 1
1. What are your goals for your business? How would you like for me to help you accomplish them?
Topic 2
1. Importance of attending National Conference and Leadership Summit.

2. You will see the BIG picture of The Pampered Chef® and what it can mean to you and your family.

3. The workshops and networking will change your business for the better.

Wow, I guess I should do that in word.
Happy reading :)

Koolotus said:
To give your Consultants a successful start:

· Make sure they have four Shows on their calendar before submitting their agreement.

Thanks for posting. This is great information.

This one really seems obvious to me - make sure they are real schedule shows with a real host commitment rather than simply dates and guesses when they submit their application. This will help them with a lot of the stress because if they "guessed" and then their hope is dashed and they are looking at not getting a SS or qualifying because they did not have 4 solid shows they may just give up.

Great "first" post in this forum!! I look forward to learning along with you guys how to help our consultants succeed in their businesses! :)

WOW! What a post!

Here's the Word docThis should work better for you.

Attachments

• 12 Calls to Super Starter Success Sept 06.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 421
Jane Mcdonald(Sr. dir) gave me the idea that some of her directors gave her. When you sign a recruit, give them 4 catalog host packets and tell her to get 4 people to do 4 catalog shows and have them turned in within two weeks. People are having great success with it and from now on, my recruits will be getting 4 packets to start there business off with.

Also, these calls work okay if you have recruits that live far from you but I've seen better success with having a training night for 2- 2 1/2 hours. My recruits don't keep the same schedule every week so I had a time trying to get them to keep the same day and time each week which when they changed there times, it knocked me off of my schedule and everything seemed to be messed up. My director did these calls for a few months and actually went back to doing the one night meetings because not as many people were qualifying...Just thought I'd let you know my experience with it....

Yeah, I'm not having a ton of luck with my calls either...

I heard the catalog host packets idea at conference from Tom Marston. He does the packets and host coaching (with his recruit on 3 way) for his new recruits first few shows, if I remember correctly.

These are some great ideas ladies. I really like the idea of giving recruits the 4 pack host plan. Has anyone personally done this?? Just curious how it went.

thank you so much for posting this in word. The doc that I cut and pasted looked kinda funny! I do a lot of coaching and training over the phone. I have about 5 or 6 new people right now, they all live in different towns, and work different schedules. I have not yet been able to get them all together for a new consultant training.

Great! Thanks!

THANK YOU for this information! I LOVE IT!:D

You are welcome!
I have been using the calls with a combo of in person calls too. I think I mainly use it to keep focus during the calls and not forget to tell them something!
Just like the Host information sheet. I go see them in person but I always make sure I have covered everything on that sheet over the phone too.
Thank you for making it word. I did not realize it was going to be 3 epic posts! LOL :D

No problem. I got it from NJ's office after a training she sponsored in September, so I just put it in a Word doc then.

1. How many calls should I make per day to reach my recruiting goals?

The recommended number of calls to make per day to achieve your recruiting goals is 12. This is based on the success rate of our top recruiters and will give you the best chance of reaching your goals.

2. What is the success rate of making 12 calls per day?

Our top recruiters have found that making 12 calls per day leads to a higher success rate in achieving their recruiting goals. It is important to consistently make these calls and follow up with potential recruits to increase your chances of success.

3. How often should I follow up with potential recruits?

It is recommended to follow up with potential recruits at least once a week. This will keep you at the forefront of their mind and show your commitment to helping them succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What can I do to increase my success as a Super Starter?

In addition to making 12 calls per day and consistently following up with potential recruits, it is important to share your personal success story and the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. This will help to inspire and motivate potential recruits to join your team.

5. Can I track my progress towards my recruiting goals?

Yes, you can track your progress towards your recruiting goals by using our Super Starter Success tracker. This tool will help you stay organized and motivated as you work towards achieving your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kristen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • crunchyconmama