• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take the Plunge: Inviting Guests to My Show!

In summary, the conversation was about the use of phonevites for party invitations. Some people recommended using them as a reminder call rather than a heads up call. Others shared their experiences with using phonevites and suggested scheduling the call later in the day for better results. One person shared their script for reminder calls, while another mentioned using Postcalls until their calls are all up.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Okay - I think I am ready to take the plunge and try this out. I have a show on 2/06 and I am mailing out the invites tomorrow. I was thinking I would do a phonevite blast to all the guests telling them to keep their eyes on their mailboxes this week for their invitation...blah blah
I am at a loss for wording, though.
anyone have a script they use?

Re: PhoneviteCarolyn,

I don't use phonevites (I make the calls myself) but I make a phone call the day before the party -- it's a reminder for everyone who has forgotten and/or lost the invitation on their countertop. This gives me a chance to cut down the list a bit as I do not call those who RSVPd to the host that they can't attend.

Just my opinion that you'd be better off making that call after they've received their invite.

Re: PhoneviteI would second using it more for a reminder call then a heads up call.

One thing I do have to say: I used it at the end of last year for an open house I did. I had the call go out to close to 400 people, and my own number was included in the list. When I listened to the message later, all I got was the options at the end to press buttons to RSVP, I missed the whole message. I also had others tell me similar things, that they didn't get the whole message. All I can guess is that they system doesn't recognize a voicemail/machine, and doesn't re-start the message at the beep. Not knowing this, I had scheduled the call in the afternoon, thinking I'd get machines and leave quick messages. Only a very small percentage of my calls went through, and I only got one RSVP through the system.

That being said, my recommendation would be to schedule the call for later in the day, when more people are likely to be home and answer the phone.

Re: PhoneviteI am just at a loss as to what to say!

Re: PhoneviteHere’s what I say, of course it is particular to how I run my business.

• Hello Guest
  • I'm calling to remind you about Suzie Hosts Pampered Chef Party. It's tomorrow, Thursday, the 21st at 6:27pm.
  • We hope you can join us and if you do and bring someone along who is not on her guest list, we'll have a gift for you.
  • If you can't attend but would like to place an order, you can contact Suzie or you can order online on her party through the website listed on your invitation.
  • If you have not RSVPd, please call Suzie today and let her know whether or not you can join us.
  • Thanks so much and we hope to see you tomorrow.

Re: PhoneviteI'm still using Postcalls until my calls are all up. I send out a message the day before the party. I use my director's script
Hi, this is XXXXXX with the Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Lauren xxxxx. We would like to remind you that our show will be held Wednesday night in Lauren’s home. Please feel free to bring a guest or an outside order and remember, our show starts at 6:59! If you are not able to attend but would like to order or would be interested in hosting your own show, please call Lauren or me. I can be reached at 515-xxx-xxxx. You can also place an order online, see your invitation for details. We have 30 new products for spring, Lauren and I can’t wait to share with them with you! See you Wednesday!!!!

1. How do I invite guests to my show?

To invite guests to your show, you can use a variety of methods such as sending out invitations through email or social media, personally reaching out to friends and family, or hosting a Facebook event. Pampered Chef also provides customizable digital invitations for easy sharing.

2. How many guests should I invite?

It's recommended to invite at least 10-15 guests to your show. This will ensure a good turnout and give you a chance to reach your sales goals. However, the number of guests can vary based on the size of your space and your personal preference.

3. Do I need to provide food for my guests?

While it's not necessary to provide food for your guests, it can be a nice gesture to have some light snacks or refreshments available. This can also create a more relaxed and inviting atmosphere for your guests.

4. Can I invite guests who live far away?

Absolutely! With the use of technology, you can invite guests from anywhere in the world. You can also offer virtual party options for those who are unable to attend in person.

5. How can I make my guests feel welcome and comfortable at the show?

To make your guests feel welcome and comfortable, be sure to greet them with a smile and thank them for coming. You can also have a small icebreaker or game planned to help everyone get to know each other. Providing a relaxed and fun atmosphere will make your guests more likely to enjoy the show and possibly make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • toenail1103