• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the breakdown of our catalog prices?

In summary, the person is looking for a breakdown of their catalog based on price, but they don't remember how to do it. They say that they don't have enough disposable income to throw away on disposible merchandise, so they are going to borrow a quote to help sell a tool.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I have searched hi and lo. I know somewhere I have the breakdown of our catalog based on price. It's something like 70% of our catalog is under $50, 50% under $20, etc. :confused:

Does someone have that exact breakdown? I would like to show it off as part of my Mystery Host Show next month. My biggest obstacle is always, 'I would love to buy, but PC is too expensive' I would like to be able to break it down so they can see that it is really very affordable!! :p

Sorry, I don't have the breakdown but, if I were you I would find out what in paticular they think is expensive. Like I have had people say that our spatula's are way expensive. So, I explain to her/him that if they went to Wal-Mart where the spat's are cheap that they will pay $5 every 12 months for a new spatula or they could buy one of ours and really get a cost savings.

You're exactly right, Andrea. Frugal would be the word. In all walks of life, the best is usually the best investment. One of my favorite pairs of Allen-Edmonds shoes cost me about $150 in 1987. 18 years ago, that was an awful amount of money for a pair of shoes when I could have bought a look-alike pair at the warehouse for 30 bucks. Eighteen years later, I'm still wearing the Allen-Edmonds. The warehouse shoe store isn't there anymore and I doubt that any of those shoes are, either.

I don't have enough disposable income to throw away on disposible merchandise.

I usually don't have a problem countering specific objections to specific products, I just wanted to start with the actual breakdowns. I swear I saw it here. It would make sense because where else is there so much great PC info all in one place!!!

*digs out calculator and starts adding*

Maybe I can finally get some use out of that statistics class I had to take in college.

If I could remember any of it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't have enough disposable income to throw away on disposible merchandise.

Very well put...may I borrow this quote? :D

barbchan said:
Very well put...may I borrow this quote? :D
Thanks! I kinda surprised myself with it.

I'm going to start using it, so if it helps you sell a tool, go for it!

1. Where can I find the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature?

The "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Tools" section. It is also available on the Pampered Chef app.

2. How does the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature work?

The "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature allows you to search for a specific product or item that you are having trouble finding on the website or app. Simply type in the name or description of the product and the feature will provide you with a list of possible matches.

3. Can I use the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature for out-of-stock items?

Yes, the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature can be used for out-of-stock items. It will provide you with any available information on when the item will be restocked or if it is discontinued.

4. Is the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature is available for all Pampered Chef products. However, if the item is no longer available, it will not appear in the search results.

5. Can I use the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature to search for specific recipes?

No, the "Okay, I Can't Find It..." feature is only for searching for products or items on the Pampered Chef website and app. To search for recipes, please use the "Recipe" section on the website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivy5683
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies