• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, I can't find it....

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I have searched hi and lo. I know somewhere I have the breakdown of our catalog based on price. It's something like 70% of our catalog is under $50, 50% under $20, etc. :confused:

Does someone have that exact breakdown? I would like to show it off as part of my Mystery Host Show next month. My biggest obstacle is always, 'I would love to buy, but PC is too expensive' I would like to be able to break it down so they can see that it is really very affordable!! :p

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Sorry, I don't have the breakdown but, if I were you I would find out what in paticular they think is expensive. Like I have had people say that our spatula's are way expensive. So, I explain to her/him that if they went to Wal-Mart where the spat's are cheap that they will pay $5 every 12 months for a new spatula or they could buy one of ours and really get a cost savings.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
You're exactly right, Andrea. Frugal would be the word. In all walks of life, the best is usually the best investment. One of my favorite pairs of Allen-Edmonds shoes cost me about $150 in 1987. 18 years ago, that was an awful amount of money for a pair of shoes when I could have bought a look-alike pair at the warehouse for 30 bucks. Eighteen years later, I'm still wearing the Allen-Edmonds. The warehouse shoe store isn't there anymore and I doubt that any of those shoes are, either.

I don't have enough disposable income to throw away on disposible merchandise.

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I usually don't have a problem countering specific objections to specific products, I just wanted to start with the actual breakdowns. I swear I saw it here. It would make sense because where else is there so much great PC info all in one place!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
*digs out calculator and starts adding*

Maybe I can finally get some use out of that statistics class I had to take in college.

If I could remember any of it.