• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Sales by Going to Fairs - Advice Requested

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's desire to increase sales by participating in fairs. They are unsure about how fairs work and what items to sell. They are recommended to speak to their director and check out craftlister.com for information about upcoming events. The speaker also suggests using fairs for leads and mentions popular items such as ice cream scoops and cookbooks. They also suggest listening to calls and workshops on increasing show averages.
gilchrist_pchef
Okay I am looking to increase my sales by maybe going to fairs. Right now I sell around $3,200 a month just doing kitchen shows. I figured up what I need to go to disney and I should be selling $4,000 a month to make that happen. Anyway what do you do at a fair.... do you just get leads.... do you sell things by placing individual orders... or do you have popular items in stock for cash and carry??? I am confused and am not sure how everyone does this. I figure everyone does it different and I would like your input. Also what kind of "fairs" are you going to. Around here I don't know of any arts and crafts fairs, there is just pretty much flea markets for that kinda stuff. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

Re: Fairs????craftlister.com

you put your zip code in and how many miles out you want to be and the list tons of stuff...

Good Luck

Re: Fairs????I would talk to your director. Does any of your upline do events? They are the best source for what is in your area. Also there is a whole subforum on fairs here with some great info.

Re: Fairs????Thanks for that website it is awesome! As for talking to my director, she lives pretty far away and so does the rest of my upline.

Re: Fairs????regarding the website (craftlister)....I discovered last night that if you do a review on just one show (I did it as a past exhibitor, but it may work also if you attended the event as a consumer)- but it opens things up so you can see more than just one month in advance!!And then to find the information about the fair- you can click on the "Google" link they usually provide. I found 3 or 4 possible ones last night by doing that.The booths I've done - I've not sold much. I can't afford to have cash-n-carry to do that. I used it mainly to get leads. I think I've gotten maybe 1 order at each booth- less than $100 usually. If you can afford cash-n-carry, the items I get asked about alot are ice cream scoops, mini-spatulas, cookbooks, quick-cut knives, - others may be able to suggest other cash items. The problem with those are that you can't know what people will want....so you may be stuck with inventory. Look through the threads in the Booth thread. "Things I've learned from doing a booth" is a good place to start, and also "where to find" them. *maybe listen to some of the workshops/calls on ways to increase your show averages too? One such call is discussed in this thread. Good luck!

What are the benefits of participating in fairs as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participating in fairs can be a great way to increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only do you have the opportunity to showcase and sell your products, but you also have the chance to network and gain new customers. Additionally, fairs often attract a large and diverse crowd, giving you the chance to reach a wider audience.

How can I make my booth stand out at a fair?

There are a few ways to make your Pampered Chef booth stand out at a fair. First, make sure to have eye-catching displays and decorations that showcase your products. You can also offer samples and demonstrations to draw in potential customers. It's also a good idea to have promotional materials, such as business cards or brochures, available for interested individuals to take home.

What products should I focus on promoting at fairs?

It's important to choose products that will appeal to the audience at the fair. Consider the theme or target audience of the fair and select products that align with that. It's also a good idea to highlight your best-selling or most unique products to attract attention.

How can I track my sales and success at fairs?

One way to track your sales and success at fairs is to keep a record of the number of products sold and the amount of revenue generated. You can also ask customers how they heard about your booth and keep track of any new customers gained. Additionally, you can compare your sales at different fairs to see which ones were most successful for you.

How can I follow up with customers after a fair to continue increasing sales?

Following up with customers after a fair is crucial in maintaining and increasing sales. Make sure to collect contact information from interested individuals and reach out to them with a personalized message. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to entice them to make a purchase. Additionally, make sure to keep in touch with your existing customers and offer them new products or promotions to encourage repeat purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jennifer34691
Replies