• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated Consultant Seeking Advice - Leslie's Story

In summary, Leslie did not meet her goals for her business and does not seem to be taking the necessary steps to improve.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay here is my loongg story. I signed my first recruit the last part of March. She was very excited about the opportunity and didn't even use any of her host credit on the kit. She wanted to use it for extras for her business. I thought this was going to be great and she would be an excellent consultant. We set her SS1 month for May giving her April to get an extra jump. She had a catalog show that was turned in the middle of April. I called her to find out how things were going and to see if she needed any help. She hasn't made the time to do anything with it saying she has been really busy. She also tells me that she can't get the PP to download on her computer. I tell her to call HO and get tech support, since I am by no stretch of the imagination a guru. Well....1 week later she still has not turned it in and not called to get tech support. I suggested when she first started to make an investment in an answering machine since she didn't have one. She hasn't done that either and is impossible to get ahold of. I am at a loss as to what to do with her. Any suggestions???? I am afraid that the customers from the catalog show will have a bad impression of PC.
Thanks for listening and any advice would be appreciated!
Leslie

The next time you get a hold of her, set a time to get together and do some goal setting together. Go through the Welcome Booklet with her. What does she want out of her business? How is she going to achieve it? Then you'll know what she is looking for and that you are there to support her.

We have set up to meet twice and she canceled both times. She also skipped the last cluster meeting. I am more worried about her customers at this point.

You can send the show in for her. You have to reconfigure your PP with her information and you will lose that order number. Or, if you happen to have more than one computer, you can download and install PP on a separate computer and offer that to her until she gets hers up and running. Make sure you tell her that you are worried her customers will think badly of PP and you don't want to upset the other half-million PC consultants! Hope this helps!

1. What is "Frustrated Consultant Seeking Advice - Leslie's Story"?

"Frustrated Consultant Seeking Advice - Leslie's Story" is a blog post or article written by Leslie (a frustrated consultant) seeking advice from others in similar situations.

2. Why did Leslie write this story?

Leslie wrote this story to share her frustrations and seek advice from others who may have experienced similar challenges in their consulting careers.

3. What kind of advice is Leslie seeking?

Leslie is seeking advice on how to overcome the challenges and frustrations she is facing in her consulting career. This could include tips for managing difficult clients, navigating office politics, or finding work-life balance.

4. Is this story based on a real experience?

Yes, this story is based on a real experience. Leslie is a real person who is sharing her personal frustrations and seeking advice from others.

5. Can I provide my own advice to Leslie?

Yes, if you have relevant experience or insights, you are welcome to share your advice with Leslie in the comments section of the article or on social media. However, please be respectful and considerate in your responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies