1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show OK, which one?

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I did up another one...

Again, intent is that I will bring the postcard to local flower and bridal shops and ask them to hand these out to their brides, and I will take their info and do the same if they desire.

The offer will be same on both- $5 gc when you create your registry.

Which one do you prefer? Which one do you think is more eyecatching/would get more biz?

Picture #3 is the BACK side of postcard #2.

TIA!:chef:

Attached Files:

Aug 6, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I like the one with the color.

One thought... Just because they sign up, you don't make anything until someone buys off of the registry. You may give lots of $5 certificates for nothing. I would link it to having an active registry and give them the certificate when they use their rewards.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Agree with Holly - Like the one with the gown as my first choice. The wedding cake/glasses as 2nd choice.

Looks nice though! Good luck with that!

Aug 6, 2009
  4. scavallero

scavallero Member

I like the second one, I think it highlights the bride more than the first and catches your attention.

Aug 6, 2009
  5. kdangel518

Holly, great idea, thanks for the feedback on the $5 reward thing!

Aug 6, 2009
  6. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

Also as an FYI, the first one says $10 off your next purchase, does not mention minimum requirements. I know I for one would order just $10 worth so you may want to set a minimum on that if you keep that one.

Aug 6, 2009
  7. kdangel518

Thanks- I think I mentioned in the OP that I'm not going to use the $10 off offer, but I think I'm going to have the discount tied to the registry rewards instead. Thanks!!

Aug 7, 2009
Have something to add?