• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Registry Special: Create Yours & Receive a $5 GC!

In summary, the offer is the same--$5 GC when you create your registry. The two postcards have different designs and the third picture is the back side of postcard #2.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I did up another one...

Again, intent is that I will bring the postcard to local flower and bridal shops and ask them to hand these out to their brides, and I will take their info and do the same if they desire.

The offer will be same on both- $5 gc when you create your registry.

Which one do you prefer? Which one do you think is more eyecatching/would get more biz?

Picture #3 is the BACK side of postcard #2.

TIA!:chef:

Attachments

• registry postcard.jpg
    registry postcard.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 511
  • registry postcard #2.jpg
    registry postcard #2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 473
  • back of registry postcard #2.jpg
    back of registry postcard #2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 464
I like the one with the color.One thought... Just because they sign up, you don't make anything until someone buys off of the registry. You may give lots of $5 certificates for nothing. I would link it to having an active registry and give them the certificate when they use their rewards.

Agree with Holly - Like the one with the gown as my first choice. The wedding cake/glasses as 2nd choice.Looks nice though! Good luck with that!

I like the second one, I think it highlights the bride more than the first and catches your attention.

Holly, great idea, thanks for the feedback on the $5 reward thing!

Also as an FYI, the first one says $10 off your next purchase, does not mention minimum requirements. I know I for one would order just $10 worth so you may want to set a minimum on that if you keep that one.

Fluffy215 said:
Also as an FYI, the first one says $10 off your next purchase, does not mention minimum requirements. I know I for one would order just $10 worth so you may want to set a minimum on that if you keep that one.

Thanks- I think I mentioned in the OP that I'm not going to use the $10 off offer, but I think I'm going to have the discount tied to the registry rewards instead. Thanks!!

1. How do I create a gift registry?

To create a gift registry, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Gift Registry" section. From there, you can add items to your registry and share it with friends and family.

2. Do I have to purchase items from my gift registry to receive the $5 gift card?

No, you do not have to purchase items from your gift registry to receive the $5 gift card. The gift card will be automatically added to your account once you create your gift registry.

3. Are there any restrictions on what items can be added to a gift registry?

You can add any Pampered Chef item to your gift registry, with the exception of items that are out of stock or discontinued.

4. Can I make changes to my gift registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your gift registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Gift Registry" section to add or remove items.

5. How long will it take for the $5 gift card to appear in my account?

The $5 gift card will be added to your account immediately after you create your gift registry. If you do not see it, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • leshelman