• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for American Cancer Society: Want to Help?

In summary, "Ok - What About This Wording?" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to ask for feedback on product descriptions and recipe wording. It can be used to improve sales by inviting customers to give their opinions and suggestions. This can also strengthen the connection with customers. It can be used in conversations with customers and there are no strict guidelines, but it is important to be open to feedback and use it as a tool for improvement. It is recommended to use it when genuinely seeking feedback and not to overuse it.
turtle15
Is it ok to post online:

Would you like to buy high quality kitchen tools and help raise money for the American Cancer Society? Email me to find out how!

or

I am doing a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. E-mail me to find out how you can help.

What do you think?

I like the first one better. It's more specific without breaking any of the rules.

I agree with Rae.

I third that! I like the first one!

Thanks guys! I don't want to do anything wrong, but I also don't want to miss out on a huge opportunity for this fundraiser!
Thanks!

Additionally, any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited.

Ok - that is exact wording from the policies and procedures, so do you think
"Would you like to buy high quality kitchen tools and help raise money for the American Cancer Society? Email me to find out how!" violates that policy. I am not so sure on this one.

I will assume you're sharing this on Facebook or MySpace. You aren't mentioning PC by name or providing a link to your website, so you should be fine. If I understand correctly, one of the reasons the HO doesn't want PC mentioned specifically is that it allows people to simply do a search using "Pampered Chef" and find you. This could give you an unfair advantage.

1. What does "Ok - What About This Wording?" mean?

"Ok - What About This Wording?" is a phrase often used in the Pampered Chef community to ask for feedback on a product description or recipe wording. It is a way for consultants to get input from others on how to improve their wording to better sell a product or explain a recipe.

2. How can I use "Ok - What About This Wording?" to improve my sales?

By using "Ok - What About This Wording?" in your posts on social media or in person with customers, you are inviting them to give their opinions and suggestions. This not only helps you improve your product descriptions and recipes, but it also shows your customers that their feedback is valued and can help create a stronger connection with them.

3. Can I use "Ok - What About This Wording?" in conversations with customers?

Yes, you can use "Ok - What About This Wording?" in conversations with customers. It is a great way to engage them and get their thoughts on a specific product or recipe. This can also lead to valuable feedback and insights that can help improve your sales strategies.

4. Are there any guidelines for using "Ok - What About This Wording?"?

While there are no strict rules for using "Ok - What About This Wording?", it is important to be open to feedback and suggestions from others. Remember to be respectful and considerate of others' opinions, and use this phrase as a way to improve your business, not to criticize others.

5. How often should I use "Ok - What About This Wording?"

There is no set frequency for using "Ok - What About This Wording?", but it is recommended to use it when you are genuinely seeking feedback and input from others. Overusing it may come across as insincere or desperate. Use it when you feel you need help with a specific aspect of your business, such as a product description or recipe wording.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chefann