• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - what about this wording?

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
Is it ok to post online:

Would you like to buy high quality kitchen tools and help raise money for the American Cancer Society? Email me to find out how!

or

I am doing a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. E-mail me to find out how you can help.

What do you think?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I like the first one better. It's more specific without breaking any of the rules.

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
Thanks guys! I don't want to do anything wrong, but I also don't want to miss out on a huge opportunity for this fundraiser!
Thanks!

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
Additionally, any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited.

Ok - that is exact wording from the policies and procedures, so do you think
"Would you like to buy high quality kitchen tools and help raise money for the American Cancer Society? Email me to find out how!" violates that policy. I am not so sure on this one.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I will assume you're sharing this on Facebook or MySpace. You aren't mentioning PC by name or providing a link to your website, so you should be fine.

If I understand correctly, one of the reasons the HO doesn't want PC mentioned specifically is that it allows people to simply do a search using "Pampered Chef" and find you. This could give you an unfair advantage.