• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok to Talk About the New Products and Conference Now!

In summary, the conference will feature the release of five new products: the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Stoneware Loaf Pan, Non-Stick Grill Pan, and Silicone Baking Mat. These products will be available for purchase at the conference, along with exclusive deals and discounts for attendees. Attending the conference also offers the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, network with other consultants, and gain valuable business insights. Special promotions and incentives will be offered for those who purchase the new products at the conference, with no limit on the number of products that can be purchased. However, limited quantities may be available for some products.
DebPC
Staff member
Since Wave 3 is in final session right now- it's ok to talk about anything and everything.

Thank you for posting that. I was just wondering if it was ok yet!!

Hey there! I'm also excited that Wave 3 is in its final session right now. It's definitely a great time to talk about anything and everything related to it. I've been following the updates closely and I can't wait to see what the final product will look like. Have you been participating in the sessions? What are your thoughts on Wave 3 so far? I'm curious to hear what others think about it. Let's keep the discussion going!

What are the new products being released at the conference?

The new products being released at the conference are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, the Non-Stick Grill Pan, and the Silicone Baking Mat.

Can we purchase the new products at the conference?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase at the conference. We will also have exclusive deals and discounts for attendees.

What are the benefits of attending the conference?

Attending the conference allows you to be the first to see and purchase the new products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, network with other consultants, and gain valuable business insights from top leaders in the company.

Will there be any special promotions or incentives for purchasing the new products?

Yes, we will have special promotions and incentives for those who purchase the new products at the conference. These may include free products, discounts, or bonus rewards points.

Is there a limit on the number of new products I can purchase at the conference?

No, there is no limit on the number of new products you can purchase at the conference. However, keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities available and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis