• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Meal Options: Group Dinners or Individual Choices?

In summary, "Ok, so What About Meals?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides meal planning and preparation solutions for busy individuals and families. It includes a variety of recipes, including quick and easy meals, one-pot dinners, and options for different dietary restrictions. The program allows for customization and new recipes and meal plans are added on a monthly basis. There is a monthly subscription fee for the program, but it provides convenience and time-saving benefits.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I know we've talked about incidentals, but are there any dinners orther meals that everyone goes to, or are we on our own for meals?

Let's see, we are on our own for meals on day one and lunch on day three. Director's have the special event on night 3, so if you are staying then you will be on your own that night too. So, that's 4-5 meals that you will need to pay for. You could spend a total of $30 or $150, just depends on what you want to eat!!

Thanks! I wasn't sure about that, and I didn't see it anywhere.

I'm planning on going to Costco and getting somewhat healthy snacks that don't need refrigeration!

I am planning on bringing LOTS of little snacky things. I remember last year paying a small fortune for a bagel and cream cheese at Mc Cormick. I am going to pack granola bars, apples, you-know...non-perishable, easy-traveling healthy snacks. I refuse to spend a fortune on snacking while there.

Are there any convenience stores nearby?

In my experience, anything downtown in a large city will be expensive, except for some of the restaurants. You can usually find a fabulous hole-in-the-wall family restaurant with good food and great prices, but grocery and convenience stores will charge you all of your appendages!

AJPratt said:
Are there any convenience stores nearby?

We walked to a convenience store last year from the Sheraton (on the Mag mile) & for the life of me I can't remember what it was:eek: I too am at the Palmer Hilton & have no clue what is near to that!

Kate: Thanks so much for the info! I will try to pack some things to snack on and just have handy.

1. What is "Ok, so What About Meals?"

"Ok, so What About Meals?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides meal planning and preparation solutions for busy individuals and families. It includes recipes, grocery lists, and time-saving tips to help make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Ok, so What About Meals?"

The program offers a variety of recipes, including quick and easy meals, one-pot dinners, slow cooker recipes, and more. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

3. Can I customize the meal plan to fit my family's preferences?

Yes, you can! The program allows you to input your family's dietary preferences and restrictions, as well as adjust the portion sizes to fit your family's needs.

4. How often are new recipes and meal plans added to the program?

New recipes and meal plans are added to the program on a monthly basis. This ensures that you have a variety of options to choose from and keeps mealtime interesting and delicious.

5. Is there a cost for the "Ok, so What About Meals?" program?

Yes, there is a monthly subscription fee for the program. However, it is a small investment for the convenience and time-saving benefits it provides. Plus, you can cancel at any time if you are not satisfied with the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lakamper
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies