• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OK, so what about meals?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I know we've talked about incidentals, but are there any dinners orther meals that everyone goes to, or are we on our own for meals?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Let's see, we are on our own for meals on day one and lunch on day three. Director's have the special event on night 3, so if you are staying then you will be on your own that night too. So, that's 4-5 meals that you will need to pay for. You could spend a total of $30 or $150, just depends on what you want to eat!!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks! I wasn't sure about that, and I didn't see it anywhere.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I'm planning on going to Costco and getting somewhat healthy snacks that don't need refrigeration!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I am planning on bringing LOTS of little snacky things. I remember last year paying a small fortune for a bagel and cream cheese at Mc Cormick. I am going to pack granola bars, apples, you-know...non-perishable, easy-traveling healthy snacks. I refuse to spend a fortune on snacking while there.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
In my experience, anything downtown in a large city will be expensive, except for some of the restaurants. You can usually find a fabulous hole-in-the-wall family restaurant with good food and great prices, but grocery and convenience stores will charge you all of your appendages!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
AJPratt said:
Are there any convenience stores nearby?

We walked to a convenience store last year from the Sheraton (on the Mag mile) & for the life of me I can't remember what it was:eek: I too am at the Palmer Hilton & have no clue what is near to that!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Kate: Thanks so much for the info! I will try to pack some things to snack on and just have handy.