• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok so I'm New Pampered Chef and I Don't Even Know Where to Begin Searching for

Re: roasterShe was most likely talking about the Rectangular Baker, with the Bowl/Lid that was sold for it for awhile. You can search the files here and find recipes.Re: roaster
Rosebud
Ok so I'm new PC and I don't even know where to begin searching for this product.

I met a potential lead in the grocery store today and she was telling me about a stoneware product that has a shallow dish with a dome lid that fits over top and I believe she said you could roast a chicken in it, but she has yet to use it?

I wanted to get her some recipes to help her use it but I don't even know what the thing is called?

Help??

Re: roasterWe don't sell it anymore. It was the stoneware lid/bowl that fit over the rectangular baker. The deep covered baker has replaced them.You can search the files here and find recipes.

Re: roasterwas there an exact name for it? So I know what to put into the search bar?

Re: roasteryes, the stoneware lid/bowl. That was the name.

Re: roasterTurn her onto the DCB!!! :)

Re: roasterOh I immediately told her about it, I gave her the recipe for the potato chowder and she was very interested.

but I'm not finding any recipes with the Rectangular Lid/Bowl in the search, and I could of swore she said it was round... but maybe I mis-understood.

Re: roasterIt was rounded. My sister had one of those. It looks a lot like a DCB.

My sister had a roaster with a lid like that. I gave her a rect. baker for Christmas when hers broke. The "lid" had broken long ago.

Re: roaster
Di_Can_Cook said:
It was rounded. My sister had one of those. It looks a lot like a DCB.

My sister had a roaster with a lid like that. I gave her a rect. baker for Christmas when hers broke. The "lid" had broken long ago.

The "lid" was a rectangle baker or actually the lid/bowl was a lid for the rectangle baker. There was also a "baking bowl" that was a large bowl that fit over the deep dish baker or turned over with the deep dish baker as the lid.

The lid/bowl and baking bowl were discontinued a couple years ago most probably because they were so heavy for most people. They were great though for large families and had the same baking properties as the deep covered baker. The deep covered baker is this generation's equivalent to those stones and the best part is it can go in the microwave (the others were too big).

Re: roasterSo basically any recipie that I give her that's for the DCB could be used in the lid/bowl baker, correct?

Re: roasterShe may have been talking about the Large Stonewear Bowl that fit with the original Deep Dish Baker. They were the "baker" option before the 9x13-rectangel lid/bowl combo.

Re: roasterMy first thought was the Rectangular Baker, with the Bowl/Lid that was sold for it for awhile. I own both- we still sell the Rect. Baker, just not the Bowl/Lid. It is/was about 9x13 in size. I used to use it for roasting chicken, before I discovered DCB.

1. How do I search for products on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for products on the Pampered Chef website, simply type in the name of the product or a keyword related to the product in the search bar located at the top of the homepage. You can also browse products by category or use the filter options to narrow down your search results.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in person or only online?

Pampered Chef products are primarily sold through independent consultants, but you can also purchase them online through the Pampered Chef website. If you don't know a consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website to locate one in your area.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original condition and packaging.

4. Are there any discounts or specials available for first-time Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special discount for first-time customers. You can contact a consultant or browse the website for current promotions and discounts. Additionally, hosting a party or becoming a consultant yourself can also save you money on Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party or event?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party or event, whether it's in person or virtually. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn more about the products and cooking tips and tricks from a consultant. You can contact a consultant or visit the website to learn more about hosting opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jj16