• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set Up Your Pampered Chef Voicemail Today!

In summary, the conversation is about changing the voicemail message to promote Pampered Chef. Different people have different versions of their messages, some including information about specials and others keeping it short and simple. One person even mentions having a website where customers can place orders. Some have concerns about the message being too long and others have found solutions, such as allowing callers to skip the message.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I need to change my vocie mail to a Pampered Chef vociemail, I can't believe I have not done this yet. What do you guys say on your voice mail? I dont want it to be long but I would love to mention something about PC!

Re: MessageI just say
Hello, you've reach Jim and Cathy and YOUR Pampered Chef Connection!
Please leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as I can.
It's very short and people know they've reached the right number...

Re: Message
I just say
Hello, you've reach Jim and Cathy and YOUR Pampered Chef Connection!
Please leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as I can.
It's very short and people know they've reached the right number...

That is pretty much what mine says as well..You have reach Heidi, YOUR Pampered Chef..I can't get the phone right now but if you leave your name and number I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Re: MessageOk thanks, I had heard of people who leave a message about the specials but I was afraid that would be to long and would be hard to update. So this is what I needed

Re: MessageMy message is long enough without the specials. I have a friend who does it and I heard someone complaining that they hate calling her because it takes so long to get to where they can leave a message.

Re: MessageMy cell phone voicemail says "You've reached Noora, an independent consultant with the pampered chef. Please leave a message and I will return your call at my earliest convenience. If you need to place an order, or need product use information or recipes, you may also visit my website at www...."

I've actually had a customer call, not leave a message and go to my website to place her order. My brother did once complain that he won't leave a message because he doesn't want to listen so long. I told him he can just hit 1 to skip my message.

1. How do I set up my voicemail for my Pampered Chef business?

To set up your voicemail, dial the voicemail number provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant. Follow the prompts to record your personalized greeting and set a password.

2. Can I access my Pampered Chef voicemail from any phone?

Yes, you can access your voicemail from any phone by dialing the voicemail number and entering your password. This is especially useful if you are away from your business phone but still want to check your messages.

3. How many messages can my Pampered Chef voicemail hold?

Your voicemail can hold up to 30 messages at a time. If your mailbox becomes full, be sure to listen to and delete messages to make room for new ones.

4. Can I change my voicemail greeting at any time?

Yes, you can change your voicemail greeting at any time by dialing the voicemail number and following the prompts to record a new greeting. This is helpful if you want to update your message for a special promotion or holiday.

5. What should I do if I forget my voicemail password?

If you forget your voicemail password, contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They can reset your password and provide you with a new one so you can access your voicemail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies