• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Ok, so I Have Been in the Queue Waiting for the Next Available Ho

In summary, the person has been waiting in the queue for the next available HO person for 20-25 minutes and is curious about other people's record for waiting. Some people have waited for hours while others have found ways to be productive while waiting. The person also shares their own experience of waiting for a callback and having to change the show date in order to submit successfully. They also mention the occasional humorous response they receive when calling the hotline.
jackieblue
Ok, so I have been in the queue waiting for the next available HO person and listening to bad music for forever. Ok, really only 20 or 25 minutes so far, but it really seems like forever. So, I thought I'd ask...what's your record? Mine is 20-25 minutes so far w/ no human. You?

Guess I am not the only person who *must* close tonight and is having p3 problems.

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....Back late last year when hold times were awful - I actually sat on hold for over 20 minutes AFTER they called ME back on the callback option. And that was after waiting for hours for the callback!

Good luck!

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....I use my cell phone that has a speaker phone on it. I set it on speaker and then get some work done in my office while I'm waiting!

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....Let me guess - trying to close a September show, and it says something like "you can't close with those specials after teh 16th of the month"?

I got that. Before my third attempt to submit, I changed the show date to later in the month - then it went thru (and apparently applied updates in the process of submitting, so the date change may or may not have had anything to do with it going thru). Yes, it worked on my third attempt.

And to answer your question, I had a 4 hour or so wait earlier this year (something I had to talk to a live person about, and I hadn't managed to get thru or get a callback on for several previous days).

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....um, yeah. I call back later.

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....Probably the worst was an hour after they called me back. And I was on my cell phone.

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....Think I've waited about an hour and a half before. It gets pretty bad sometimes- earlier this year it was BRUTAL! :yuck:

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer...."Incontinence hotline, can you hold?"

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....Wow, I don't feel so bad, because they did pick up right after I wrote this. Waiting hours!!?!?? Yikes! My show is officially closed, though! Whew.

Re: Can't.....hold.....much.....longer....
the_kitchen_guy said:
"incontinence hotline, can you hold?"

***snort***

1. What is the wait time for the next available host?

The wait time for the next available host can vary depending on the demand and availability. Our system will provide you with an estimated wait time when you join the queue.

2. Can I choose a specific host to work with?

Unfortunately, our system randomly assigns hosts to customers in the queue. However, we ensure that all of our hosts are trained and qualified to provide you with a great experience.

3. Will I be notified when it's my turn with the next available host?

Yes, you will receive a notification when it is your turn with the next available host. You will also have the option to join the queue again if you are unable to connect with the host.

4. Are there any additional fees for using the next available host feature?

No, there are no additional fees for using the next available host feature. It is included in your subscription to Pampered Chef.

5. Can I cancel my request for the next available host?

Yes, you can cancel your request for the next available host at any time. Simply click on the "cancel" button in your queue status to remove your request. Keep in mind that you may lose your spot in the queue if you do cancel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
Tanoi