• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Follow Up with Potential Party Hosts?

In summary, if the host marked "maybe" on their door prize slip, Stacie recommends calling them to follow up.
stacieka
I have like 10 potential hosts. They all marked that they are maybe interested in hosting a party. What do I do to follow up? Call? Email? Snail mail? What works best for you?

Stacie

Always call.

I am assuming they marked maybe on a door prize slip? If so, give them a call. Just a note - if they said maybe (or yes) on a door prize slip - talk to them at the party and try to get them to committ to a date right then and there.

If you are calling them, just tell them you are following up with them from _____ and noticed they are interested in hosting a show. Tell them you are booking shows in January right now (unless you have another month you are working on). Tell them you normally do shows on _____ night and _____ night... which night works best for you? Then tell them "I have the 19th or the 21st (or whatever) open... which works best for you?"

Always limit their choices to two specific choices. People tend to make an actual decision then.

Congrats on having so many leads... now go get them on your calendar! Good luck!

I try to take a glance at my slips before or as I'm checking that person out at the show. Then I can book them right on the spot and hand them a hosting packet (saving myself postage).

Since you didn't do that (which is fine, it takes practice! One thing at a time!), you MUST call them. Do not snail mail, do not email. If you leave a message, do not expect them to call you back. It's all about follow up.

Lisa gave you a great script that should get you started. Good luck!

I do the same thing Deb does. I look at their survey slips as I check them out. I tell them if I don't ask them if they want to host a show then they will get a free door prize. I like to ask them at the show because they are more excited at that time. If I wait til later sometimes the excitiment of the show has worn off.

cool thanks gals! I will start calling tomorrow!

What is "Ok Now What?"

"Ok Now What?" is a cooking class and meal planning program offered by Pampered Chef. It teaches participants how to plan and prepare meals efficiently using Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for "Ok Now What?"

You can sign up for "Ok Now What?" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming classes in your area.

What does the "Ok Now What?" class include?

The "Ok Now What?" class includes a cooking demonstration, tips and tricks for meal planning, and the opportunity to try out Pampered Chef products. Participants will also receive a meal planning guide and recipe booklet to take home.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "Ok Now What?"

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "Ok Now What?" However, the class will showcase how Pampered Chef products can make meal planning and preparation easier.

Is there a cost to attend "Ok Now What?"

Yes, there is a cost to attend "Ok Now What?" The cost may vary depending on the location and consultant hosting the class. Please contact your local consultant for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefAndiHV
  • donnathepamperedchef