• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Impact with HWC: $11.22 Donation per Product Set!

In summary, PC came up with an Order form here. You could say that if you purchase three sets, you get the scraper as a bonus gift. Great idea.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I had an idea from my mom about HWC. She said I should take orders but do it in a way that makes it a BIG number for ACS.
All three of our products total out at $27.
Adding 4.75 = 31.75 + 1.78 (5.6 here tax) = $33.53. She said I should advertise a set of the products for a $35.00 donation.
This makes for an additional $1.47 in a cash donation to each order. $35, easy number for each purchase so it is easy to manage for me and for guests.
Now, if it works out, that means $3 off the top for the donations from Pink Products. 6.75 at 25% - I totally intend to make over $600 in sales - for a total of $9.75 per set. Then you take the $1.47 extra and send it in as a cash donation. This means a total of $11.22 per set donation. What do you think?
Oh and one of the places - A flea market at Miller Park - our Brewers Ball Park! Or should I just ask for donations and sell whatever products? Or does anyone have $33,530 laying around so I can purchase 1000 sets to sell out right?

Our tax rate here is 8.6 so the total would be 34.48. Not a bad idea actually, but make sure you advertise the "set" with the total donation amount including the extra you are collecting.

Also, I would just round the 11.22 up to 11.25 and just toss the extra .03 in from your commissions, only a few dollars based on your $600 projection (17 sets x .03) unless I misread something.

Don't forget the pink scraper is NOT available for sale (only free with $60 order) and make sure they know it's not included in the set price.

I think you have a great idea here for a vendor event myself.

I like the idea too! Maybe someone so inclined could put together a flyer?

wcsis said:
Don't forget the pink scraper is NOT available for sale (only free with $60 order) and make sure they know it's not included in the set price.

You could say that if you purchase three sets, you get the scraper as a bonus gift.

Great idea. I forgot about the Pink Scraper. Thank you for the reminder too as I will NEED to make sure the entire breakdown of the donation is apparent. I also have several other venues set up. No, I will not be doing food at any of them as two of the places require a license to even do the samples thing like sauces and dips with pretzels. Plus I do not own the proper equipment required with the license to keep them refrigerated. BUT I do have one place that may be a possibility for that. I have one host who has volunteered his front yard or garage. I will be using a double bowl thing to keep things cold as this is all that is required there. I also do not need a license there. He even asked me about doing the wienie roast thing where we buy hot dogs, buns, small bags of chips and cheap soda and sell them at a profit. The profit then goes to ACS. Lots to do still to get this going but I am half way there with venues at least set up. Now, I just need to set the dates and put it in stone! Thanks for the ideas!

PC came up with an Order form
here it is if you didn't see it on their website

Attachments

• p3060-042012-us-hwc-order-form.pdf
    270.2 KB · Views: 487
chellb1234 said:

Thanks for posting that. I didnt see that. Very nice! No need to recreate the wheel. :)

I out one out about two weeks ago under NEW FORMS BUT...
but I could not figure out how to attach the word version because it is way to big. And the one I had, I do not know how to put in those fill in blanks. This is much nicer anyway so...

woah. I'm good at math but all those numbers make my head spin. Might be because we don't have sales tax here and that's where I lost you.

Lucky consultants in the USA....

Canadian consultant had to reinvent the wheel here and it wasn't as pretty as this.... anyone want to tell me how to change the info/prices to show Canadian info???

Thanks for sharing. Hadn't seen that yet. It will come in handy for my event Saturday.

There is a whole bunch of stuff on CC under "Promoting and Building your business"; "About our Charitable Giving Programs"; "Help Whip Cancer".
Everything you need or need to know is there.

$35 is easy, but most people will spend $34.95 or $34.99 before they'll spend $35. It's a psychological thing. LOL

And if they pay by credit card, how will you charge them for the donation? Unless you do it as a round up?

Sheila said:
And if they pay by credit card, how will you charge them for the donation? Unless you do it as a round up?

I was thinking the same thing.

I actually have been doing that for years. I tell everyone the donations are going through via The Pampered Chef and that is the charge they will see on their CC. I put in the donors name in P3 with a charge, no products need to be on their order to make a CC payment against the shows total, and charge the CC the amount of the donation. Then the cash or checks made out to me replace the cash needed to cover the donation via CC. Then I write a check to ACS to cover those then gets me the cash donation via check to ACS for the donation. Not everyone pays with CCs so it makes it easy to do.

I'm getting more checks here. In Japan most of my customers paid with credit cards. I've closed several shows with all credit cards. So I could not have counted on that in Japan. Too many people do the card route! LOL

What is the HWC program and how does it work?

The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society. For every designated product set sold, Pampered Chef donates $11.22 to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and early detection programs. Customers can purchase these product sets online or through a Pampered Chef party to contribute to this important cause.

Which products are included in the designated product set?

The designated product set includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for cooking and baking. Some examples of included products are the Pink Nylon Spoon, Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and Pink Quick Slice.

Can I make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through the HWC program?

No, the HWC program is specifically designed to donate $11.22 per designated product set sold. However, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through their website or by participating in one of their fundraising events.

Is there a limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate through the HWC program?

There is no limit to how much Pampered Chef will donate through the HWC program. The more designated product sets that are sold, the more money will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and early detection programs.

How can I get involved and support the HWC program?

There are a few ways to get involved and support the HWC program. You can purchase a designated product set, host a Pampered Chef party and encourage your guests to purchase the product set, or spread the word about the program to your friends and family. Every contribution, big or small, helps make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
koima
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies