• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4

In summary, "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4" is a popular song by 4 Non Blondes released in 1992. It was written and composed by lead singer Linda Perry and was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1994. The meaning behind the lyrics is open to interpretation, but some believe it reflects on the struggles of growing up and finding one's place in the world.
Humble Beginnings
Ok maybe I just haven't paid attention but when I first started 4 years ago we did teleclasses, is this gone? Are there old recorded ones to listen too?

Re: TeleclassesTeleclasses have been gone for a while - I'd say at least a year, probably two. There are the MP3s in the training center you can listen to but I don't think there are prerecorded teleclasses anymore.

Hi there! Yes, it seems like teleclasses have become less common in recent years. However, there are still some available through various platforms. You can also check with the specific organization or group you are a part of to see if they have any recorded teleclasses that you can access. It's always worth asking!

1. What is "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4"?

"Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4" is a popular song by the artist 4 Non Blondes.

2. When was the song "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4" released?

The song was released in 1992 as part of the album "Bigger, Better, Faster, More!"

3. Who wrote and composed "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4"?

The song was written and composed by lead singer Linda Perry.

4. Has "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4" won any awards?

Yes, the song was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal in 1994.

5. What is the meaning behind the lyrics of "Ok Maybe I Just Haven't Paid Attention but When I First Started 4"?

The lyrics of the song are open to interpretation, but some believe it reflects on the struggles and confusion of growing up and finding one's place in the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Teresa Lynn