• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok Let's Guess the New Products

In summary, Diane thinks that there will be a new cover for the new roasting pan, a different color of the glazed stoneware, more S.A. pieces Salt & Pepper, and the HWC tuna strainer any color is fine. She also hopes for a silicone basting brush, the US&G redesigned so that the food hopper stays on better when slicing, and pie crust weights.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi every one , soon we will know but I thought it would be fun to guess or wish what the new products will be for this Spring /Summer 2006

I would love to see a Salad Spinner
a Stoneware mini Muffin pan
a Stoneware Baguette or Bread roll Pan
more S.A. pieces Salt & Pepper
and the HWC tuna strainer any color is fine........

what do you guys think maybe we can guess befor next week at Leadership

Doreeen Zaino
Future Director [email protected] :D

CoverI would love to see a cover for the new roasting pan. It looks pretty tacky to have a beautiful pan, filled with bbq or lasagna, covered with aluminum foil!

Diane

Stoneware...I think that it will be a different color of the glazed stoneware... :)

I'm guessing they'll have new linens. Maybe they will have new scraper and trivet colors again like last year. I woulkd love to see more pantry spices and other pantry items.

I would like to see.....a stoneware cake pan

Simple Additions Maybe?I am hoping for some softer colors for the simple Addtions set. I love the colors now but some soft blues and rose would really pop with my kitchen. I also hope to see the tuna strainer, a few new gadget type kitchen tools and the steamer as a open stock item. Heres to hoping!!!

We need a silicone basting brush! They are so wonderful...and CLEAN! I'd also like to see the US&G redesigned so that the food hopper stays on better when slicing. (I always manage to have it come off and slice off a bit of the guide rails...lol)

Last edited:
I am hoping for a sugar/creamer set for the simple additions, and maybe something to put butter in as well. I use my SA all the time, but would like these pieces to make it better.

I'm with Sandy. I LOVE my US&G, but I too slice off pieces when using it. I guess I get too excited when doing my slicing. :D I would love to see it designed more like the microplaner.

Little salad chillzanneI really liked that little salad lunch size chillzanne that they never got enough of to make it go last spring. And WHAT WILL THEY DO FOR ROUND UP???? I hope it is something really great. I really feel so great about promoting Second Harvest. :) And maybe, hopefully bring back cajiun spice??
Can't wait til Atlanta!
Trish
Future Director

Maybe:
spring colored chillzane or SA pieces
woven medium square server
Grilling cookbook

but no matter what--they always bring out awesome stuff!

After spending Christmas with my family, my mother had a suggestion for a new product. She has this thing in her microwave that covers the food so she doesn't have to waste all that plastic wrap. She thought PC should come out with something like that. Does this make sense? :D

I would also like for a stoneware mini muffin tin

One moreI thought of another thing I'd like to see- pie crust weights. Didn't PC carry those at one time?

Diane

trishpchef said:
I really liked that little salad lunch size chillzanne that they never got enough of to make it go last spring.
FYI: The reason they took took those off the line was that they didn't work as expected. I asked about it in the product showroom at National Conference if we were ever going to get them and was told that we would have gotten nothing but complaints and headaches if they would have released them.

I hope they found a way to fix them and release them soon! They had a sample at the product showroom that year and they really seemed cool!

1. What is "Ok Let's Guess the New Products"?

"Ok Let's Guess the New Products" is a fun game played by Pampered Chef consultants and customers to try and guess which new products will be released in the upcoming season.

2. How does "Ok Let's Guess the New Products" work?

Consultants and customers can submit their guesses for the new products by commenting on the designated post on our social media pages. The guesses will be compiled and the top guesses will be announced when the new products are revealed.

3. Are there any prizes for guessing the new products correctly?

Yes, there are prizes for the top guesses! Winners will be chosen at random from the top guesses and will receive a gift certificate to use towards the new products.

4. Can I submit more than one guess for the new products?

Yes, you can submit as many guesses as you'd like! However, only one guess per person will be eligible for the prize drawing.

5. When will the winners of "Ok Let's Guess the New Products" be announced?

The winners will be announced shortly after the new products are revealed. Stay tuned to our social media pages for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies