1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Ok, it looks like I am going to come only about 190 dollars short of

Tags:
  1. Ok, it looks like I am going to come only about 190 dollars short of making my 1250. I have already qualified by doing my 4 shows but really wanted to get to the 1250...any ideas on getting those sales in a week?

2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Get on the phone and call friends, family, co-workers, etc.

Have an open house at your house this weekend.

Give neighbors who could not attend an open house a catalog and order form. Tell them you'll touch base with them Sunday to collect any orders.

Call those guests who did not order $50 in sales and tell them about the FREE Chillzanne mini-bowl for FREE! Ask them if they would like to add anything to their order so they can get the bowl free.

Tell everyone you need their help...you are only $190 short of getting a TON of FREE products! Ask if they will help with an order.

3. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

During the SS MONTHS, do you go by the guest sales or commissable sales to meet the $1250 goal??

Jul 21, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Commissionable sales are what count.

Jul 21, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

List of 100

Did you make your list of 100? If so, take another look at it and get on the phone! I STILL refer to my list!! Alot of times, it will branch off and I'll think of more people. You still have time!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Jul 21, 2005
Have something to add?