• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twitter-Mania: Who REALLY Cares What Sweet Tomatoes has to Say?

In summary, people are using Twitter to share mundane information with the world and business are getting on board because of the popularity of the site.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok...I understand that it's fun for some folks to follow the mundane details of lives on Twitter (i'm already too involved in sites like this and a few other blogs...I can't afford another time-waster :D)....but SERIOUSLY! Who wants to follow your local weatherman or Sweet Tomatoes (a restaurant chain) on Twitter?!! Do I really care?!

It cracks me up how many business are getting on those sites now.

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?I thought the same thing. I like you, Bobbi, but I really don't care what you had for breakfast, where you're eating lunch, or when you go to the bathroom (ick!).

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?Thank you!! I agree! It's bad enough what people learn about me as it is. :D I just can't help but think about how permanent some of this information is once it's on the internet.

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?I recently started it, it's driving me nuts LOL! toooooo many texts!

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?O.k., I signed up for an account just to see what all the hype was about, now I can't figure out how to close it!! I keep getting people I don't know following me, following me do what, I haven't even updated once!!! I thought it was more like facebook where you have to approve people to see your stuff, but I don't think it is. I am definitely not a twitterer! lol

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?I agree and so does the sweet female DJ on my radio station. Her male DJ couterpart was playing devils advocate with the whole twitter discussion and she was trying to use it in a sentance:
I twitter, I tweeted, I twat? LOL then she freaked out because of the last word. It was so cute, I could feel the heat from her blush. LOL

I'm sorry, but twittering, or whatever, is just TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?I am too long winded to fit only 140 spaces so it sounds like it is a waste of time. And now that you have all filled me in on the content...sounds like am not missing a thing! I think it is just fun to say twitter, tweet and tweeter!!!:balloon:

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?You've seen my posts. Can you imagine me keeping it to 140 characters? No way.

Re: Twitter-me-crazy!?Yeah, our work is toying with it...Facebook I do, since I've been there for over 3 years at least...Twitter...nope!First, I pay for text messages so I don't get/use them at all. Second, the sun is shining...I want to enjoy life!

1. What is Twitter-Mania?

Twitter-Mania is a term used to describe the widespread use and popularity of the social media platform Twitter.

2. Who is Sweet Tomatoes and why do they matter?

Sweet Tomatoes is a restaurant chain known for their fresh and healthy buffet-style meals. They matter because they have a large following on Twitter and their posts often go viral.

3. Why should I care about what Sweet Tomatoes has to say on Twitter?

As a popular brand on Twitter, Sweet Tomatoes' posts often receive a lot of engagement and can provide valuable insights and updates on their products and promotions. Additionally, following them on Twitter can also give you access to exclusive deals and discounts.

4. How can I keep up with Sweet Tomatoes on Twitter?

You can follow Sweet Tomatoes on Twitter by searching for their handle, @sweettomatoes, and clicking the "Follow" button. You can also turn on notifications for their account so you never miss a tweet.

5. Can I interact with Sweet Tomatoes on Twitter?

Yes, you can interact with Sweet Tomatoes on Twitter by liking, retweeting, and replying to their posts. You can also tag them in your own tweets or send them direct messages for any inquiries or feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Back